Poll Other than Oregon, What is the Most Entertaining Fanbase After a Loss?

Second Most Entertaining After a Loss?

• Total voters
It’s still Alabama. You’ve got them calling for Saban to retire and claim no team has more heartbreaking losses than Bama like Michigan doesn’t have 3 of the most iconic heartbreaking losses of my lifetime(Colorado Hail Mary, App State and Trouble With the Snap)

It’s still Alabama. You’ve got them calling for Saban to retire and claim no team has more heartbreaking losses than Bama like Michigan doesn’t have 3 of the most iconic heartbreaking losses of my lifetime(Colorado Hail Mary, App State and Trouble With the Snap)
eh, they're like that even when they win. if you listened to Bama fans, they have the two most incompetent coordinators in the FBS.

i'm leaning towards Ohio State, tbh. there's a thread calling for a HC with a 45-5 record to be fired.

I think Nebraska is just used to it all by now.
Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

I would not call them entertaining, but I guess maybe we were ... I have a "Shrink" on speed dial.

Definitely Bama.

And people who like macaroni salad over potato salad can't be trusted.
Agreed, but that was the only way to fit potato salad into the poll. Otherwise, it would have been an invalid poll because potato salad never loses.

eh, they're like that even when they win. if you listened to Bama fans, they have the two most incompetent coordinators in the FBS.

i'm leaning towards Ohio State, tbh. there's a thread calling for a HC with a 45-5 record to be fired.

It’s definitely silly season

A couple of Tennessee fans said they didn’t belong in the playoff after the loss to Georgia. Then surely after the loss to South Carolina. Some Ducks fans will have a scenario where Oregon makes it ok even with a third loss.

After a win it's Auburn if you poison their trees and after a loss it's Alabama if there's trees to be poisoned.