Poll Other than Oregon, What is the Most Entertaining Fanbase After a Loss?

Second Most Entertaining After a Loss?

• Total voters
I'm kind of a fan of the retire and fire the coach threads from the blue bloods when they don't go undefeated or lose to their rival....makes for good times

@AlaskaGvy used to have some quality ones
Did you just use AG and quality in the same sentence?

Frustrated Whats Wrong With You GIF by Steve Harvey TV

OK, we will get to test the first part of this poll after tonight's duck loss. Let's see if they deserve being skipped in this thing or not.

Thoughts on that @OregonDucks ?

We’re #1

You Nebraska fans are starting to win me over....you're taking this misery very well now that you've just resigned yourself to it... Hopefully Rhule can get your ship out of harbor and headed in the right direction, I think you've all suffered enough

Texas losses are only good at the beginning of the season before they give up by week 3.

Oh I dunno - not entertained at all after a Bama loss. :puzzled:

Ohio State has lost 2 big ten games in like 4 years and has a thread about firing their coach. BWAHAHAHAHA
Yep, the winner is OSU fans. They were losing their shit after the NW game and they won that one. Listening to call in post game shows this evening was fucking entertainment at its best!

Iowa State football fans are kind of salty tonight!

You have to say Nebraska fans are right there with OD. Huskers fans know they are going to lose but post like they thought they had a chance at winning. OD is entertaining just because it is amazing to watch nearly every year for Oregon to get a sliver of hope only to have them crash so badly after he hypes them up.

You have to say Nebraska fans are right there with OD. Huskers fans know they are going to lose but post like they thought they had a chance at winning. OD is entertaining just because it is amazing to watch nearly every year for Oregon to get a sliver of hope only to have them crash so badly after he hypes them up.
Thank goodness 'Husker fans are not owly this weekend! :)