Votes: 2 6.9%
  • He is better than Desmond Howard

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Vote and discuss

Maybe if it was Hawaiian style potato mac salad ....

This maybe one of my favorite clips of his ever.

Old folks aren’t going to like him, but his rise is pretty easy to tell why, not phony, guys making jokes and talking sports.

I watched them for the Bama/Texas game. It wasn't awful but just not my deal. I just wanna watch the game not end zone shots of guys talking about their experience while watching it.

Flipping through channels at lunch the other day, I stopped at ESPN.

When did this punter start having a show on there? Took me a second to realize who the guy in the black wife beater was.

Flipping through channels at lunch the other day, I stopped at ESPN.

When did this punter start having a show on there? Took me a second to realize who the guy in the black wife beater was.
Just this year. He started with barstool sports, left there to do it in his own. Grew his brand, signed a deal with fanduel for like 30 mil, was on Sirius XM for a little bit. He started doing WWE commentary. Then espn called like 2 years ago and started bringing him on game day. Then he signed a huge deal with them earlier this year. His show just came in espn this month.

I like the guy. CGD needed some energy interjected into it.

Just this year. He started with barstool sports, left there to do it in his own. Grew his brand, signed a deal with fanduel for like 30 mil, was on Sirius XM for a little bit. He started doing WWE commentary. Then espn called like 2 years ago and started bringing him on game day. Then he signed a huge deal with them earlier this year. His show just came in espn this month.
I paused for quite awhile on the show.

Kinda busy, don’t know any of the side characters, but it was fun.

Honestly, thought of you. Which was why I mentioned Punter earlier.

Didn’t even realize he was on GameDay.

His show has grown over the years. AJ Hawk had been on for years now. Because he is a former player he grew and gets good guests. He had Pac-Man jones on for like the past year.
He has AQ Shipley on during the season and he breaks down o-line plays which is cool.
He has Darius Butler on and he breaks down coverage plays.
He obviously started having Aaron Rodgers on regularly.
He’s goofy, he’s high most of the time, he’s obnoxious. The one guy, TY does a awesome Lou Holtz, Mel Kiper, and Nick Siriani impression.

The cherry picker line….. killed me when I first saw this.

I paused for quite awhile on the show.

Kinda busy, don’t know any of the side characters, but it was fun.

Honestly, thought of you. Which was why I mentioned Punter earlier.

Didn’t even realize he was on GameDay.
It’s different. I like it because it’s laid back. When I was a kid, get home from school and you turn on espn, watch all the shows. But now? Ugh.
At least for me, I don’t care about Paul finebaum, your skip bayless, Steven As, Colin cowherds all the people saying the same things with no real personality besides the standard heel or whatever.

They also really only focus on football. They will dabble with baseball, but obviously Pat has no idea what he is talking about, they barely mention basketball. It’s a football geared show with guys making dumb jokes.

But again, surprisingly if you watch, they get the good guests regularly and have fun convos. Not the standard, what are you going to do this week coach?

Weirdly enough they are going to have Saban on every Friday, this season? That’s super strange, I didn’t really catch the first one.

I’m busy with work and stuff now so I just check the quick clips when I can.

I actually really like the show. I'm kinda ashamed but I don't care

It’s different. I like it because it’s laid back. When I was a kid, get home from school and you turn on espn, watch all the shows. But now? Ugh.
At least for me, I don’t care about Paul finebaum, your skip bayless, Steven As, Colin cowherds all the people saying the same things with no real personality besides the standard heel or whatever.

They also really only focus on football. They will dabble with baseball, but obviously Pat has no idea what he is talking about, they barely mention basketball. It’s a football geared show with guys making dumb jokes.

But again, surprisingly if you watch, they get the good guests regularly and have fun convos. Not the standard, what are you going to do this week coach?

Weirdly enough they are going to have Saban on every Friday, this season? That’s super strange, I didn’t really catch the first one.

I’m busy with work and stuff now so I just check the quick clips when I can.
Is it still “anything goes” like in the clip, for the hour ESPN doesn’t have it on TV?

Cuz that Coach Holtz bit was great.

We were country poor when I was a kid. No cable till I moved out. So I was am radio, Kornheiser being without Wilbon then on Sporting News. But I was like that from 18-26-27 with ESPN. Wish I had more than 8 channels as a kid. (Those dickheads had DirecTv by the time I came home to visit for the first time. Cocksuckers…)

Is it still “anything goes” like in the clip, for the hour ESPN doesn’t have it on TV?

Cuz that Coach Holtz bit was great.

We were country poor when I was a kid. No cable till I moved out. So I was am radio, Kornheiser being without Wilbon then on Sporting News. But I was like that from 18-26-27 with ESPN. Wish I had more than 8 channels as a kid. (Those dickheads had DirecTv by the time I came home to visit for the first time. Cocksuckers…)
They definitely can’t say fuck, which has gotten through the sensors a few times. And I guess the sensor guys name is Richard so they make dick jokes and try to confuse him.

I think the first hour of the show is on espn and the last two are on YouTube. I only watch on YouTube.

This was actually cool. It was good to see Lou, still pretty nimble with his mind and a good sport. A Notre dame Homer for sure.

This maybe one of my favorite clips of his ever.

Old folks aren’t going to like him, but his rise is pretty easy to tell why, not phony, guys making jokes and talking sports.

Pat wearing sleeves? That clip must be an AI deepfake