I like him

• I do not like him

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • If he lathered himself up with potato salad I would be persuaded

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • He is better than Desmond Howard

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Dude should be reincarnated as Whoopi's dildo.

I’m glad they added him to College Gameday

how dare you GIF

AJ Hawk is the best part of his show. When Pat is gone and AJ is hosting are the goat shows. Pat is okay in small doses but he’s a mental midget and how long he cries about being a sellout on social media was a pretty awful stretch.

I actually gave up after the ESPN deal and all his whining about how people were criticizing him. Like good for him for getting the bag, but FanDuel paid them enough to keep their integrity and not sellout to ESPN. “We will never change!!…except they admit they won’t be swearing as much” and I’m guessing that AJ no longer smokes his cigars and talks about dildos and Epsteins Island anymore…

Tough.... I've never really watched him, but I find it hard to believe he could be worse than Desmond.

1695491673184.png

I hate him. He is one step away from that To Wong Foo movie where Swayze dressed in drag.

Isn’t he that guy who was a joke presidential candidate every year back in the day? :think:

Never really liked Pat. Thought he was a little too much but I watched his show the other day it was surprisingly not bad. He isn’t over the top all the time

Major League Douchebag

If it's on it's not the worst thing, but ill never seek out the pat mcafee show on purpose

I've been watching Pat McAfee for a few years regularly. I don't like him going to ESPN. I prefer the garbage mouth.

Major League Douchebag

If it's on it's not the worst thing, but ill never seek out the pat mcafee show on purpose

Why do you think he's a douchebag? Because he speaks his mind?

Why do you think he's a douchebag? Because he speaks his mind?
I've heard him for years. The rest of his supporting cast are all better than him. Hawker, Ty, Boston Connor, Diggs to a certain degree, Gumbo from canada

Pat doesn't speak his mind all the time, a lot of time he is a bootlicker

Pat pretends to hate all the suits and ultra-rich but it's clear he wants them to like him

I've heard him for years. The rest of his supporting cast are all better than him. Hawker, Ty, Boston Connor, Diggs to a certain degree, Gumbo from canada

Pat doesn't speak his mind all the time, a lot of time he is a bootlicker

Pat pretends to hate all the suits and ultra-rich but it's clear he wants them to like him

I think he's just a dude with a quick wit and is pretty funny.

He reminds me of several of my friends.

To me, watching his show is like doing rails of coke off a tranny’s dick. Sure, it’s fun every now and again, but you wouldn’t want to do it every day. And it’s better if your friends and family don’t know you’re doing it.
Your analogies are concerning

I am sure the “Cast” of Gameday were like shut up already today when he wouldn’t shut up for 3 minutes during pick ems.