Peace out Danny Masterson... gonna spend pretty much his life in prison now

I saw this today and wondered how I missed it all.

Rape 20 years ago or something

I liked him on the show, but it sounds like he’s a dirtbag who hid behind Scientology.

Fuck him, but That 70’s Show and his character on the show are still awesome. Bring it back to Comedy Central. The Office is the worst show of all time, just send his royalties to a battered women’s shelter or something

Please see my avatar for my reaction when someone says "like in that episode of Seinfeld..."

Never watched it. Not one fucking minute. Name another sitcom and I'll tell how I never watched it either.
Seinfeld was almost as bad as The Office. That 70’s Show was great though

This is scary. Some chick you fucked 20 years ago and decided you didn't want a relationship with her could come back later and say you raped her.

How the fuck can you defend against that?
Except it was like 4 chicks, he abused them, and then he got his whacko cult to provide top cover for a lot of those 20 years.

I'm cool with the Aryan Brotherhood and Black Guerrilla Family taking turns destroying his butthole.

This is scary. Some chick you fucked 20 years ago and decided you didn't want a relationship with her could come back later and say you raped her.

How the fuck can you defend against that?
Well apparently you cannot

I liked him on the show, but it sounds like he’s a dirtbag who hid behind Scientology.
I liked his other show the Ranch. But just like with musicians, they can be shitfucks in real life and still produce good art

Please see my avatar for my reaction when someone says "like in that episode of Seinfeld..."

Never watched it. Not one fucking minute. Name another sitcom and I'll tell how I never watched it either.
I bet you own the entire DVD series of Hooperman