Peace out Danny Masterson... gonna spend pretty much his life in prison now

Fuck him, but That 70’s Show and his character on the show are still awesome. Bring it back to Comedy Central. The Office is the worst show of all time, just send his royalties to a battered women’s shelter or something

Seinfeld was almost as bad as The Office. That 70’s Show was great though
Youre going to need to pump the brakes on popping off rounds at The Office, bruh. They did nothing to deserve the strays in this thread. TYIA

Youre going to need to pump the brakes on popping off rounds at The Office, bruh. They did nothing to deserve the strays in this thread. TYIA
South Park is relegated to one night a week on Comedy Central because they just show The Office on a loop. Show sucks, anyone that likes it swallows

South Park is relegated to one night a week on Comedy Central because they just show The Office on a loop. Show sucks, anyone that likes it swallows
Dont blame poor program directing for that. Why dont you go full Karen, and start sending strongly worded emails to the Comedy Central, and try to get people fired, like the painters you didnt pay for?

Dont blame poor program directing for that. Why dont you go full Karen, and start sending strongly worded emails to the Comedy Central, and try to get people fired, like the painters you didnt pay for?
Something that bad requires a face to face meeting so I can go upside somebody’s head

If only comedy central had a service so chewy could watch his South Park on demand whenever he wanted... :hmm:

If only comedy central had a service so chewy could watch his South Park on demand whenever he wanted... :hmm:
HBO MAX, or just Max now, has the entire library of South Park

tumblr_p6kzu52fZg1uxhwb1o1_540.jpg

She is not Sarah Huckabee Sanders level ugly, but I think it would be generous to call her a real-world 5.
exactly @broncosmitty type

i think you should keep her no matter what. not many woman like to watch their man take it up another mans dookie hole
I WANT to laugh at this, but I can’t make heads or tails out of what you said here…

chewy likes to stick his ding a ling in other mens butt holes
But that’s not what he said. He said he was going to take it up someone else’s hole. That essentially removes him from the transaction entirely.