GAME Peach Bowl: Mississippi vs Penn State 12pm ET ESPN

Franklin electing to kick a FG down 2 TDs in the fourth quarter from 50+ yards out, only to get blocked is rather poetic.

James Franklin is the king of sad field goals

Good lord, this is an awful showing. I think the wife is planning my 50th bday. College football hall of fame. Then, the SEC championship or the Peach Bowl. Which one is cheaper to get tickets to? If Penn State makes it to the Peach Bowl, I will skip it.

Tickets weren't bad so I attended this game. Cheapest seats ended up being in the Ole Miss section. JFC those fans are retarded. I don't know what their chant was that they kept yelling, but I assume its something like "incest is best put your sister to the test". And then they'd yell JUUUUUUUUUUICE every time some dog was put up on the big screen. And they were all drunk as fuck... hell, their other motto is "Hotty Totty", so I guess yelling that you like to drink is in some way a support of your school's football team.

I'm not one to make excuses for teams, but PSU started the game without their best 4 players on defense and then lost the best player who did decide to play. So they have backups at both DE spots, backups at both CB spots and a backup at MLB.

These games are turning into jokes. It is essentially spring football games now for any teams with NFL draft eligible players.

and their DC left to be the head coach at Duke.

I said before the season was over that they need to promote Diaz before he left. Franklin sucks as a gameday coach. Move Franklin to head of football operations or some shit an promote Diaz... but nope, now we're stuck with this.