GAME Peach Bowl: Mississippi vs Penn State 12pm ET ESPN

That was a nice football play, I hope that fellow is okay and not hurt and things of that nature.

As much as people like to shit on him, Lane Kiffin is the difference in this game. Teams are pretty even, the coaches are not even close
Penn state using rookie CB's because their starters sat out is a glaring weakness.

I just hate bowl season anymore with all these sissy ass players sitting out games.

Their 2 min offense is pure garbage and has been all year.

Penn state using rookie CB's because their starters sat out is a glaring weakness.

I just hate bowl season anymore with all these sissy ass players sitting out games.
Lane has made a couple excellent misdirection/trick play calls with game. He is also smart enough to get his best player on the new starter and pick on him mercilessly.

Some I understand. If you are a first round pick, I totally get it. I am tiring of people trying to justify all the transfers. It’s a selfish move. It may or may not be the right move, so I won’t crucify a kid, but I am not going to try a BS people into saying he had to do it.

I was just going to say this. This isn't the PSU team from the season. All of their best players are sitting out. I'm not sure if Ole Miss has guys sitting out too -- I'm thinking they do if PSU has 17 at the half.

No answer for Judkins

I was just going to say this. This isn't the PSU team from the season. All of their best players are sitting out. I'm not sure if Ole Miss has guys sitting out too -- I'm thinking they do if PSU has 17 at the half.
And at the end of every broadcast, the announcers are going on and on about how "look at these players and coaches, tell me this doesn't mean something to them! Try telling them this is a meaningless game!" and so on.

We get it, you guys own every single bowl game now. They're still overwhelmingly meh when the best starters sit out.

And at the end of every broadcast, the announcers are going on and on about how "look at these players and coaches, tell me this doesn't mean something to them! Try telling them this is a meaningless game!" and so on
We get it, you guys own every single bowl game now. They're still overwhelmingly meh when the best starters sit out.
PSU is without their top 2 DE's, their top 2 CB's and their best LB is out now too, yet the announcers can't believe Ole Miss has 400 yards of offense. :facepalm:

Penn State seems to have this hard ceiling they just can't get past.

BLOCKED

We need some scoring... thats what we need....

Good lord, this is an awful showing. I think the wife is planning my 50th bday. College football hall of fame. Then, the SEC championship or the Peach Bowl. Which one is cheaper to get tickets to? If Penn State makes it to the Peach Bowl, I will skip it.

Good lord, this is an awful showing. I think the wife is planning my 50th bday. College football hall of fame. Then, the SEC championship or the Peach Bowl. Which one is cheaper to get tickets to? If Penn State makes it to the Peach Bowl, I will skip it.
Sounds like a fun trip!

I went to the HOF when it was in South Bend IN years ago and it was cool there but I KNOW it's even better now in Atlanta.

PSU is without their top 2 DE's, their top 2 CB's and their best LB is out now too, yet the announcers can't believe Ole Miss has 400 yards of offense. :facepalm:

So, where's Penn State's offense. These guys stink. :facepalm:

Penn State seems to have this hard ceiling they just can't get past.

BLOCKED
I'm not one to make excuses for teams, but PSU started the game without their best 4 players on defense and then lost the best player who did decide to play. So they have backups at both DE spots, backups at both CB spots and a backup at MLB.

These games are turning into jokes. It is essentially spring football games now for any teams with NFL draft eligible players.

I'm not one to make excuses for teams, but PSU started the game without their best 4 players on defense and then lost the best player who did decide to play. So they have backups at both DE spots, backups at both CB spots and a backup at MLB.

These games are turning into jokes. It is essentially spring football games now for any teams with NFL draft eligible players.

I'm starting to view them like NFL preseason games, a good time to see new guys and backups.

And at the end of every broadcast, the announcers are going on and on about how "look at these players and coaches, tell me this doesn't mean something to them! Try telling them this is a meaningless game!" and so on.

Not my Sun Bowl. They are going on 55 years with CBS.

But, the game sucked yesterday. Oregon State didn't show up.

200.gif