GAME Peach Bowl: Mississippi vs Penn State 12pm ET ESPN

That was very close.

shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt
200.gif

Just curious. When I think of offensive masterminds, Kiffin, Norm Chow back in the day, Cutcliffe, etc. Who are the defensive masterminds in today's game? And not just the big name programs.

Just curious. When I think of offensive masterminds, Kiffin, Norm Chow back in the day, Cutcliffe, etc. Who are the defensive masterminds in today's game? And not just the big name programs.
You should be banned for not including Mike Leech, you fucking asshat!!

My goodness. He is awful.

What the fuck was that

It is kind of a weird dynamic in football. Offense seems to draw innovation from HS and College. Defense generally sees innovation come from the NFL. Right now I would go with someone like Heacock (bowl game aside), who is running a lot of 3 high looks that are influencing DCs from college to the NFL. (Tip of the hat to Rocky Long for probably being the true innovator of that look)

As bad as Penn St is, this one is over before halftime

Might come down to this Ole Miss defense. Tighten up.

How do people keep falling for a Penn State every year? They dominate the nobodies in the B1G and then when they play a team with a Pulse (OhioState/Michigan) they lose. But yet again next year Klatt will hype them up again.