Pete the Cheat out at Seattle...

Took long enough. Not running Marshawn Lynch on an easy TD play in Super Bowl XLIX stands as his greatest embarrassment.

Took long enough. Not running Marshawn Lynch on an easy TD play in Super Bowl XLIX stands as his greatest embarrassment.
yeah, that was colossally stupid

yeah, that was colossally stupid
It was compounded by his inability to never admit to the mistake, as well as let other make excuses for him. How anyone in Seattle could ever trust him after that, is beyond me. I expect he'll probably stay in the NFL though.

How many Super Bowl victories have you coached? How many national titles have you won?

Stfu goober, you couldn’t hold Pete’s jockstrap

Pretty sure I read somewhere that they had called a run and Wilson checked out of it to that pass, but either way his defenses are getting worse and worse and they needed a change.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that they had called a run and Wilson checked out of it to that pass, but either way his defenses are getting worse and worse and they needed a change.

If so, Wilson would have admitted that.

For over 5 years in a row, I posted the same comment on this and the other Hoopla: "Seahawks are going nowhere with that defense."

National Football League GIF by SportsManias

Is he out at USC as well? Why is this in the college football forum?

Jim Harbaugh to the Seahawks... Jimmy is clearly a legendary icon for the State of Washington.

michigan-michigan-football.gif

14 pieces of sugar free bubble yum a game.
He always irritated the F outta me wearing long sleeves at SC in 80 degree weather chomping away at his gum.

But I’ve come to admire how he never sweated like a pig in Doing all that.

Please elaborate. I'm not aware of anything untoward about Wilson.
He lied about his departure at NC State in his commencement speech at Wisconsin (claimed the coach told him to quit if he didn’t give up baseball, coach’s story backed by other players is he just wanted him to commit to coming back for the season). The story about him wanting Carroll and Schneider fired. Demanding his own office at team facilities. Very few former team mates speak well of him, most seem to at least hint to his slimy ways being a problem in the locker room, if not just coming out and saying it.

He’s clearly got a politician’s personality. He says what people want to hear to like him. None of this points to he’d own blowing a Super Bowl with a selfish audible.

He always irritated the F outta me wearing long sleeves at SC in 80 degree weather chomping away at his gum.

But I’ve come to admire how he never sweated like a pig in Doing all that.
I went on a tour of Lumin Field five six weeks ago and the tour director was asked about the gum chewing so that's where I learned it was 14 pieces of bubble yum and they have a person that manages his gum...lol

How many Super Bowl victories have you coached? How many national titles have you won?

Stfu goober, you couldn’t hold Pete’s jockstrap
Anyone with half a brain knew that in that situation, you hand the ball off to Beast Mode and collect your free TD. A million Chinese kids playing Madden knew it; so should you.