Pete the Cheat out at Seattle...

I went on a tour of Lumin Field five six weeks ago and the tour director was asked about the gum chewing so that's where I learned it was 14 pieces of bubble yum and they have a person that manages his gum...lol
Haha that’s awesome. Dude has his own gum manager.

He lied about his departure at NC State in his commencement speech at Wisconsin (claimed the coach told him to quit if he didn’t give up baseball, coach’s story backed by other players is he just wanted him to commit to coming back for the season). The story about him wanting Carroll and Schneider fired. Demanding his own office at team facilities. Very few former team mates speak well of him, most seem to at least hint to his slimy ways being a problem in the locker room, if not just coming out and saying it.

He’s clearly got a politician’s personality. He says what people want to hear to like him. None of this points to he’d own blowing a Super Bowl with a selfish audible.

Again, this same little fuck had previously tried to get him fired.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that they had called a run and Wilson checked out of it to that pass, but either way his defenses are getting worse and worse and they needed a change.

If so, Wilson would have admitted that.
Down by 4 pts. 2nd and goal at the 1-yd line, 1:00 left, 1 time-out. You have the best short yardage back in the NFL.

Derp, let's throw.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that they had called a run and Wilson checked out of it to that pass, but either way his defenses are getting worse and worse and they needed a change.
Pete laid it out really well on what happened on Richard Sherman’s podcast. Everyone can say that play shouldn’t ever have been in the playbook because of Wilson’s height but he at least got Sherman to agree a pass was the right call, with that defense and not wanting to burn his last timeout.

Pete got to be an NFL HC because he was a good NFL DEFENSIVE coordinator.

He didn’t call that play. But he took responsibility for it, cuz he’s the captain of the ship.

Can’t be many HCs that were ever better to work for. Dudes energy was amazing. And he clearly is the furthest thing from a micro manager.