MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Philadelphia at Dallas

Not even close to getting 2 feet down there. Stupid Eagles have to waste a challenge for that
Not as stupid as Dallas having to waste a challenge, and lose it, on the OBVIOUS Dad rushing TD. That was bullshit.

No idea who the Eagles coach is, but I want to punch that jabroni in the fucking face. What an asshole.
Pete Carroll is another guy I'd like to punch in the face.

Pete Carroll is another guy I'd like to punch in the face.
yeah but at least he isn't going off on the refs for missing an easy call when they already missed a MAJOR one in his favor.

McCarthy with terrible clock management before half

The blowout is on!!!!!

Hurts isn't an NFL QB

I'm at least 30 years younger than you and very athletic. Go build bird houses old man.
You're 20 years younger than me and you are not even remotely athletic. You never have been and you never will be athletic, you're just a sad little boy that is starved for attention.................... which is probably how you came to be a fan of two bitter historical rivals.

Not as stupid as Dallas having to waste a challenge, and lose it, on the OBVIOUS Dad rushing TD. That was bullshit.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

You're 20 years younger than me and you are not even remotely athletic. You never have been and you never will be athletic, you're just a sad little boy that is starved for attention.................... which is probably how you came to be a fan of two bitter historical rivals.
Meme Aww GIF by MOODMAN

Going for it therer instead of making it a 16 point game was dumb af