MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Philadelphia at Dallas

Cowboys made it look easy.

I'm not sure if Philly is trash and they just had a fluke win to start the season or if they're decent and had a bad game. I'm leaning towards the former.

Cowboys made it look easy.

I'm not sure if Philly is trash and they just had a fluke win to start the season or if they're decent and had a bad game. I'm leaning towards the former.

I think Dallas might finally be a team worth considering as one of the premier teams in the league. Their offense is killer, and (so far) it looks like they knocked one out of the park with their 1st rd pick, Micah Parsons. That said, the sooner the Eagles realize that Hurts is NOT a quality starter in this league, the better. Yes, he has a live arm, but, he just stinks, and at this point, I can't really see him getting better; he just has the look of a journeyman backup as far as I can tell. Might take damn near 5+ years to see him improve enough to where he's a "decent" starting qb, and of course, nobody has that much time.

I think Dallas might finally be a team worth considering as one of the premier teams in the league. Their offense is killer, and (so far) it looks like they knocked one out of the park with their 1st rd pick, Micah Parsons. That said, the sooner the Eagles realize that Hurts is NOT a quality starter in this league, the better. Yes, he has a live arm, but, he just stinks, and at this point, I can't really see him getting better; he just has the look of a journeyman backup as far as I can tell. Might take damn near 5+ years to see him improve enough to where he's a "decent" starting qb, and of course, nobody has that much time.

Dallas' offense is one of the best in the league. Their defense was the biggest question mark (along with turnovers). So far this year, both the defense and ball security have gone better than expected for the Cowboys. They should run away with that division.

I like what I saw on both sides of the ball last night.

No Lawrence and no problem. Only Philly of course.

But Parsons and Gregory were beasts all night long.

And if Elliott stays awake, he and Pollard plus all those receivers make them a force to be reckoned with. And their O-line is still not it's #1 unit with Collins out.

Things are looking up in Dallas.

Everybody knows you are just a useless troll craving attention.
world of warcraft legion GIF