ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Phillie Phanatic Phi GIF by MLB

up in VA today and part of tomorrow

need to get a couple suits to the tailor and get them better fitted

Gettin' husky?
nah, just need to update the style a bit. The one is at least 10 yrs old and needs to be slimmed down in the shoulders and the legs need to be tapered. It just fits too baggy.

the other is similar but also just needs minor alterations. Still fits fine but it doesn't look good from a style standpoint

I scored Tyler Childers tickets today when they went on sale to general public. What a stressful experience. They sold out within 15 minutes...I got lucky.

nah, just need to update the style a bit. The one is at least 10 yrs old and needs to be slimmed down in the shoulders and the legs need to be tapered. It just fits too baggy.

the other is similar but also just needs minor alterations. Still fits fine but it doesn't look good from a style standpoint

I just donated 2 suits to goodwill that I had bought in early 2000's. Put them on for giggles and I was either fat as fuck when I bought these things, or baggy was the style... or both.

Morning all

Had breakfast with the mrs this morning, joy of wokring from home, can go get biscuits and gravy

Next year need to get our front stairs replaced, there is glass stone/brick or whatever in it that broke and is now leaking. I had good and reasonable masonary guy few years ago, and now i cant find his contact info

Goodie

Morning all

Had breakfast with the mrs this morning, joy of wokring from home, can go get biscuits and gravy

Next year need to get our front stairs replaced, there is glass stone/brick or whatever in it that broke and is now leaking. I had good and reasonable masonary guy few years ago, and now i cant find his contact info

Goodie
same

and morning sex

When I got my first adult job I bought a suit and had it tailored. This was 2000 but it was the baggy style. I think for everything I paid $350

No way you could do that now

I scored Tyler Childers tickets today when they went on sale to general public. What a stressful experience. They sold out within 15 minutes...I got lucky.

Who? I had to look him up

Nothing like leg day before a long weekend of laying around on the couch watching football.

where are you seeing him? I got VA Beach

it was actually easier than I thought...buying his tickets lately have been crazy