Phriday the 13th

When I got my first adult job I bought a suit and had it tailored. This was 2000 but it was the baggy style. I think for everything I paid $350

No way you could do that now
the one I am getting done is the first I bought out of college...it's an olive suit from Jo A Bank that I bought with 2 friends when they had a buy two, get one free sale

Nothing like leg day before a long weekend of laying around on the couch watching football.
giphy.gif

the one I am getting done is the first I bought out of college...it's an olive suit from Jo A Bank that I bought with 2 friends when they had a buy two, get one free sale
I really loved that suit. It was silk lined and had cuffed pant legs, which of course is not in style

where are you seeing him? I got VA Beach

it was actually easier than I thought...buying his tickets lately have been crazy
Pittsburgh

Reactions: ill
I don't know a lot of his songs but woke doesn't seem to fit him from what I have listened to.
his latest song "In Your Love" has a video with a very Brokeback Mountain theme to it.

the Morgan Wallen crowd is not a fan of it.

I really loved that suit. It was silk lined and had cuffed pant legs, which of course is not in style
I am trying to buy a red velvet suit for halloween this year.

Gonna make me a good looking Vinny

his latest song "In Your Love" has a video with a very Brokeback Mountain theme to it.

the Morgan Wallen crowd is not a fan of it.
didn't know that. The only album that I am really familiar with is Purgatory

didn't know that. The only album that I am really familiar with is Purgatory
I have Purgatory and Country Squire on vinyl and both are really good albums.

His newest is softer but still solid.

I like Colter. He's got a very Johnny Cash-like voice.
Funny you say that. The first time I heard him that's who I thought it was

I have Purgatory and Country Squire on vinyl and both are really good albums.

His newest is softer but still solid.
Have you ever heard of Cody Jinks?

Give this a listen

I love Colter Wall.

Cody Jinks as well...I've been listening to Jinks for quite a few years now; I got introduced to his stuff really early on and he's fire. Jason Isbell, Ryan Bingham, Whisky Myers, Tyler, Cody, Stapleton (especially the Steeldrivers era), still love ZBB - all of those are highly populated on my play lists.

Reactions: ill
I love Colter Wall.

Cody Jinks as well...I've been listening to Jinks for quite a few years now; I got introduced to his stuff really early on and he's fire. Jason Isbell, Ryan Bingham, Whisky Myers, Tyler, Cody, Stapleton (especially the Steeldrivers era), still love ZBB - all of those are highly populated on my play lists.
And don't get me started on Nathaniel Rateliff. 🔥

I love Colter Wall.

I agree with all this

and I think it all started with Sturgill for me.

Football Friday! Regular season of flag league is done as well as Pre-k & k tournament. Grand's team finished runner up. HS alma mater can finish the regular season undefeated & should which would give 3 straight conference titles. Michigan vs IU. IU is always pesky with us but hope we just dominate them this time. 49ers at Browns. Hope we don't have a let down after whipping the Cowboys. Ohio HS football 2nd to last week. Of the 3 small schools I follow, the one with the worst record 2-6 is firmly in the playoffs due to strength of schedule. The other 2 are 5-3 and 4-4. Both need to win out to be firmly in or 1 win of last 2 to see if they make it or not. So dumb. Indiana let's everyone in.

Back