Phriday the 13th

I love Colter Wall.

Cody Jinks as well...I've been listening to Jinks for quite a few years now; I got introduced to his stuff really early on and he's fire. Jason Isbell, Ryan Bingham, Whisky Myers, Tyler, Cody, Stapleton (especially the Steeldrivers era), still love ZBB - all of those are highly populated on my play lists.
i have been listening to Cody Jinks a lot lately. I like all the ones you listed too

I really loved that suit. It was silk lined and had cuffed pant legs, which of course is not in style
Don't even own a suit... or a tie, for that matter. Only suit I ever owned was when I graduated and went on job interviews.

I lasted about one year at the job I got, but the suit was too much. After that, if the job required a "suit", I said...

fuckthat01-ani.gif

That's when I figured that being a corporate rebel was my destiny... :headbanger:

I agree with all this

and I think it all started with Sturgill for me.
Love Sturgill. When I first heard Life of Sin I thought it was Waylon Jennings

I like them a lot as well. Shame, I think they're no longer together
I was really into a band called Cross Canadian Ragweed but they broke up a few years ago

Reactions: ill
I like them...they come on my Sturgill Pandora station from time to time.

anything from that "outlaw country" genre I am good with.
I believe Sturgill makes an appearance in the Killers of the Flower Moon movie

Reactions: ill
Football Friday! Regular season of flag league is done as well as Pre-k & k tournament. Grand's team finished runner up. HS alma mater can finish the regular season undefeated & should which would give 3 straight conference titles. Michigan vs IU. IU is always pesky with us but hope we just dominate them this time. 49ers at Browns. Hope we don't have a let down after whipping the Cowboys. Ohio HS football 2nd to last week. Of the 3 small schools I follow, the one with the worst record 2-6 is firmly in the playoffs due to strength of schedule. The other 2 are 5-3 and 4-4. Both need to win out to be firmly in or 1 win of last 2 to see if they make it or not. So dumb. Indiana let's everyone in.

Going to watch a tackle game at a new program this weekend where my son has been recruited to for next year. Awesome team, top 2 in the conference (the other team is full of kids from the travel flag team he plays with from a few towns over).

This turned into a “hey, I like shitty music too” thread. Fags.

No shit! Hahaha Talk about shitty musicians!

...and altering ten + year old suits?!?!?! WTF!

Maybe we should start a "gofundme" account to buy the "Nuclear Engineer" a new suit.......