Pitcher getting humiliated on twitter

Dude thought he was dunking on United but instead bought at least a seasoned worth of heckling.

Assuming he can even last in the Majors for that long.

Kinds under 16 shouldn’t be allowed on planes. If you’re gonna have em and you wanna take em with you, you need to get used to road trips. Don’t make your mistakes other people’s problem

Kinds under 16 shouldn’t be allowed on planes. If you’re gonna have em and you wanna take em with you, you need to get used to road trips. Don’t make your mistakes other people’s problem

You fly? Thought that would be against one of your rules or something.

Something along the lines of "humans weren't meant to fly. We invented cars to get us places and run shine"

Something along the lines of "humans weren't meant to fly. We invented cars to get us places and run shine"
He’s been on planes twice now thinks he’s Denzel Washington

I went from not being on a commercial plane since the 8th grade to have two flights between November and January.

I prefer driving, and I have decided to make the drive again when I go back to South Dakota. Kinda sucked being out there with no coke or shine

And don't dare forget his penetration rule!