GAME Playoffs Division Round Thread

Terrible way for Brees to end career

i was. you thought i was serious? i called chewie a sucker punch, i called knightandday a handjob, i figured it was pretty clear i was just bored and messing around. you think that's me being sincere?...lol you're fucking stupid as shit, man. wow.
You went into an explanation how the end zone is a zero sum gain or some stupid shit. You weren’t joking you stupid cocksucker. Own your retardation, don’t puss out on that stupid shit you fuck.

You went into an explanation how the end zone is a zero sum gain or some stupid shit. You weren’t joking you stupid cocksucker. Own your retardation, don’t puss out on that stupid shit you fuck.
oh shut the fuck up you liberace faggot motherfucker. i was stringing along chewie. do i think it's a valid rule? yes. but i was fucking around with my reasoning. you're as dense as a fucking brick. drink bleach immediately.

oh shut the fuck up you liberace faggot motherfucker. i was stringing along chewie. do i think it's a valid rule? yes. but i was fucking around with my reasoning. you're as dense a fucking brick. drink bleach immediately.
Stupid fuck making excuses and own your retardation you cum guzzling faggot. Everyone in here can see you meant that shit. Having to go to a zero sum gain explanation confirms that. Stop being a pussy and own that stupidity. Or don’t and get fucked you dumb faggot.

because tripping is not football. it involves zero skill. it goes against the spirit of the game.
Based on what? You are bringing the runner down.

Stupid fuck making excuses and own your retardation you cum guzzling faggot. Everyone in here can see you meant that shit. Having to go to a zero sum gain explanation confirms that. Stop being a pussy and own that stupidity. Or don’t and get fucked you dumb faggot.
kindly drink a gallon of rancid buttermilk out of a 3 week-dead goat carcass's asshole, you flaming bag of camel cum. your mother should've swallowed you just like every other load she swallowed the past 40 years, you pathetic fucking skidmark on the underwear of life; there's nothing to "own", so please get that through your fucking water-logged, peanut-sized brain, simple jack.

kindly drink a gallon of rancid buttermilk out of a 3 week-dead goat carcass's asshole, you flaming bag of camel cum. your mother should've swallowed you just like every other load she swallowed the past 40 years, you pathetic fucking skidmark on the underwear of life; there's nothing to "own", so please get that through your fucking water-logged, peanut-sized brain, simple jack.
It’s impressive no one has shot you in the face you twat waffle faggot fuck. Congrats making it this far in life while being a blithering fucking retard. But but but it’s a zero sum gain but I was just joking. lol fucking moronic halfwit cocksucker. Please die

Don't bet against Tom Brady.

....unless he's playing Green Bay at Lambeau next weekend.

Don't bet against Tom Brady.

....unless he's playing Green Bay at Lambeau next weekend.
tenor.gif

It’s impressive no one has shot you in the face you twat waffle faggot fuck. Congrats making it this far in life while being a blithering fucking retard. But but but it’s a zero sum gain but I was just joking. lol fucking moronic halfwit cocksucker. Please die
spiderman GIF

You know who's really gotta be stinging after this game? Jameis. Dude gets kicked to the curb by Tampa, so he hops on the Saints train, hoping he can ride the wave to a deep playoff run as a back-up, while thumbing his nose at Tampa. So Tampa replaces him with the 🐐, and they send his ass home for the season. Gotta be a bitter pill to swallow.

Why dont you think? Are you incapable?

oh shut the fuck up you liberace faggot motherfucker. i was stringing along chewie. do i think it's a valid rule? yes. but i was fucking around with my reasoning. you're as dense as a fucking brick. drink bleach immediately.

The idea is to bring the runner down, right? why would tripping him down matter?

because tripping is not football. it involves zero skill. it goes against the spirit of the game.

Based on what? You are bringing the runner down.

oh my GIF by Omaze

The battle of the bays next weekend.