GAME Playoffs Division Round Thread

THE IDEA IS TO BRING THE RUNNER TO THE GROUND you simple fuck. Tripping is chicken shit? GMFB

The fuck you were
stripes lighten GIF

You are the last person in the world that should be talking about IQ you fucking simple cocksucker. You deserve to be shot in the fucking face Mr Wisconsin cowboy “fan”.
Lol

Who is the blond chick on saints defense? Her hair looks amazing.

TD Saints

Brees to Smith

Look out for the Brownies next season!

Gonna get Delpit back and will shore up the other defense spots. Should be a force!

Honestly who has a better chance of winning in Lambeau next Sunday?

Im starting to think Tampa...

TD Bucs to tie at 20

14 points off turnovers for Bucs

KC is going to put Mahomes in like a cryotherapy nuclear whatever the fuck to get his brain fixed ASAP. League office will probably send scientists to evaluate him.
Cant have Chad Henne in the AFC championship. Not good for the $$$$$$$

That $$$$ you speak of will be paid to the concussion protocol doctors by KC to get his mind cleared up real fast

That $$$$ you speak of will be paid to the concussion protocol doctors by KC to get his mind cleared up real fast
Send fucking Elon over there to sort it out. Scientists bro.

I need50 points

The fuck you were
i was. you thought i was serious? i called chewie a sucker punch, i called knightandday a handjob, i figured it was pretty clear i was just bored and messing around. you think that's me being sincere?...lol you're fucking stupid as shit, man. wow.

it's not part of the game, simple jack. jesus, you really are a stupid fucker, aren't you?
How the fuck is bringing the runner down by tripping him not part of the game?

Why do you talk?