GAME Playoffs Division Round Thread

We just had a 101 yard pick 6 and Al announced it as about a boring as fuck as you could ever have. Fucking weak.

Gus Johnson would have killed that play. Do better Al you old fuck.

We just had a 101 yard pick 6 and Al announced it as about a boring as fuck as you could ever have. Fucking weak.

C'mon, be nice. If Al gets too excited then one of his plates might slip.

Meh. Gus Johnson get to be too over the top a lot of times. It’s like Dick Vitale that can be annoying

Lol. Grounding Jackson dead on ground.

Again, put Pat Mcafee and other younger guys in the booth. Entertainment. We watch sports to be entertained.

@ralphiewvu

Allen just run out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage like Ehlinger?

Again, put Pat Mcafee and other younger guys in the booth. Entertainment. We watch sports to be entertained.

@ralphiewvu
God I love you and you nailed it.

Side note, how awesome would it be if they went to a recreational legal state and had Mcafee and Josh Gordon token a big one while they call a game?

Meh. Gus Johnson get to be too over the top a lot of times. It’s like Dick Vitale that can be annoying
Gus Johnson is a legend. How dare you!!

Oh My God Reaction GIF

God I love you and you nailed it.

Side note, how awesome would it be if they went to a recreational legal state and had Mcafee and Josh Gordon token a big one while they call a game?
It would be cool. Pat fucked up with AJ smoking a cigar giving him dirty looks would be good entertainment.

Hoping for better games today.

Allen just run out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage like Ehlinger?
He wanted to keep the clock running, which a throwaway would have prevented.