GAME Playoffs Division Round Thread

Definitely. Browns would have had momentum and it would be a one score game. That's deflating.

It's a rule and as far as I know, it always has been, but I don't like it. That's not a turnover at any other part of the field.

Browns have Mayfield and Chubb, so I assume we're both pulling for the Browns.
it's not a turnover at any other part of the field because it's the endzone, not the 100-yard field.

Could be worse. Brown's had shit luck there but they have to score after the half.

The Browns offense is MIA.
They've only had 3 possessions. FG, punt and dumb luck touch back. They're offense is going okay. Their defense is what's MIA

it's not a turnover at any other part of the field because it's the endzone, not the 100-yard field.
Pretty sure a ball fumbled forward out of bounds, the LOS goes back to where the ball was fumbled. Should be the same there. But it is a rule, and the right call was made, so it is what it is. Rule correctly interpreted, doesn't mean the rule doesn't suck.

Could be worse. Brown's had shit luck there but they have to score after the half.
16 points is doable, but I haven't seen anything to indicate they can stop KC's offense.

This would be a hell of game if the touchback didn't happen.

They've only had 3 possessions. FG, punt and dumb luck touch back. They're offense is going okay. Their defense is what's MIA
Three points by the offense and you think it's going okay.

Pretty sure a ball fumbled forward out of bounds, the LOS goes back to where the ball was fumbled. Should be the same there. But it is a rule, and the right call was made, so it is what it is. Rule correctly interpreted, doesn't mean the rule doesn't suck.
if you think it sucks, so be it. your opinion sucks. sucks dick, in fact.

the endzone is different from the regular field of play. the end zone is both a place where you can have a net positive, i.e. points scored, and also a net negative, losing possession or having your opponent awarded a safety.

Baker picked.

Game over

3 drops by Chubb. Stop throwing to him.

Huge break! Come on Browns score a freaking TD!

Chiefs kicker misses a lot

if you think it sucks, so be it. your opinion sucks. sucks dick, in fact.

the endzone is different from the regular field of play. the end zone is both a place where you can have a net positive, i.e. points scored, and also a net negative, losing possession or having your opponent awarded a safety.
If you like it, that's fine. I don't. I think it's dumb and goes against the precedent set by other rules. But it is a rule, so unless it's 4th and goal or the last play before the clock hits 0, stretching the ball at the goal line is also stupid for a player that knows of the rule

Ball fumbled at the goal line that goes forward out of bounds should be the fumbling team's ball at the one yard line IMO. A fumble resulting in a safety would be a ball fumbled backwards, and a backwards fumble on the field of play makes the LOS where the ball went out of bounds, that isn't an issue, not sure why you felt the need to bring that up.

If you like it, that's fine. I don't. I think it's dumb and goes against the precedent set by other rules. But it is a rule, so unless it's 4th and goal or the last play before the clock hits 0, stretching the ball at the goal line is also stupid for a player that knows of the rule

Ball fumbled at the goal line that goes forward out of bounds should be the fumbling team's ball at the one yard line IMO. A fumble resulting in a safety would be a ball fumbled backwards, and a backwards fumble on the field of play makes the LOS where the ball went out of bounds, that isn't an issue, not sure why you felt the need to bring that up.
my point being, the endzone has different rules than the regular field of play. to just give the fumbling team the ball back at the 1-yard line after it goes out of bounds in the opponent's end zone cheapens the sanctity of that 10-yard space on the field, if you ask me.

I would have went for 2. Not much difference being down 9 and being down 10 but a huge difference being down 8 and being down 9.

my point being, the endzone has different rules than the regular field of play. to just give the fumbling team the ball back at the 1-yard line after it goes out of bounds in the opponent's end zone cheapens the sanctity of that 10-yard space on the field, if you ask me.
Meh, I like rules to have consistency regardless of area of the field it occurs.

That ain't good. If this is Chad Henne's game now, I really like the Browns' chances of a comeback.