Portal Thread

there was some chatter about this guy on OGBoards earlier in the week. 336edits (based out of Winston-Salem) posting this makes me think he's Wake bound. we'll see. would be a decent depth piece. efficient shooter and has a 2:1 assist to TO ratio. not a good defender. solid bench player on a good team.

there was some chatter about this guy on OGBoards earlier in the week. 336edits (based out of Winston-Salem) posting this makes me think he's Wake bound. we'll see. would be a decent depth piece. efficient shooter and has a 2:1 assist to TO ratio. not a good defender. solid bench player on a good team.

Welp, sounds like he's going to Clemson

It's pretty amazing that Duke has suffered the losses they have in the portal.

It's really anybody's game any given year.

Hawkins in the portal. After saying twice he was returning. Lol.

There is so much smoke about William Kyle to Wake, that even I will lol when he goes somewhere else
Sounds like UCLA got involved late and snagged him. Pretty annoying recruitment from the sounds of it.

Auburn is doing find with retainage and portals replacements in fact I would say the team is actually improved.

That being said something has got to be done about the portal and getting these guys under contract because the shit that is going on is ridiculous.

Kentucky and Duke lose their entire rosters?

Come on man that’s BS and I hate both of them.