Quentin Tarantino’s Final Film Is Coming as Filmmaker Readies ‘The Movie Critic’

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Best Director of all time.
Christian Bale Idk GIF

Welp, it's finally upon us. Hopefully he goes out on top and finally gets rewarded at the Oscars. Best Director of all time.

Only one I'd put up against him is Kubrick.

scorsesse.gif

scorsese-1.jpeg

Scorcessi has more misses than hits. He's a great director, likely top 5 and certainly top 10 but I wouldn't put him in the same realm of Taranrino and Kubrick.

Tarantino only has one bad movie, Death Proof. The rest of his films are all great.

Tarantino only has one bad movie, Death Proof. The rest of his films are all great.
If you're comparing Death Proof to his other films, it ranks toward the bottom of his filmography. But the bottom of his filmography is still greater than 90% of other directors' best work.

And one huge distinction with Tarantino's work is he writes and directs his movies. Scorsese co-wrote a handful of his movies, but most of them he only directed stuff someone else wrote.

Scorcessi has more misses than hits. He's a great director, likely top 5 and certainly top 10 but I wouldn't put him in the same realm of Taranrino and Kubrick.

Um...are you retarded or something? Perhaps you are simply stupid....yeah that must be it.

Tarintino appears on only one list and that's yours! He hasn't made the caliber films you seem to think he's made...they are mostly silly actually. Kill Bill your fav? hahaha WOW! Such compelling storylines....

Who is better Tarantino or Scorsese?

Where general thoughts can't settle a debate, numbers do the trick. Martin Scorsese has better numbers than Quentin Tarantino in every department. His films have grossed $2.5 billion collectively while Tarantino's films have grossed $2.2. billion. It's important to note that Scorsese's box office figures haven't been adjusted for inflation yet so they are way higher.

Martin Scorsese also has four movies with a score of 95% and above on Rotten Tomatoes whereas Tarantino's best movie only has a score of 92%.

To add to that, films which Scorsese has directed have won 19 Oscars whereas films which Tarantino has directed have won 7 Oscars.

Hey dummy what's greater, 19 or 7? Hahahaha That's a dozen more than your hero and he's calling it quits already?

Derp! What a dummy........

Pulp Fiction, Inglorious Basterds, and maybe Once Upon A Time in Hollywood are great. The rest range from “take it or leave it” to “you just say you like it because you’re a nerd and think it makes you cool to like it.”

Um...are you retarded or something? Perhaps you are simply stupid....yeah that must be it.

Tarintino appears on only one list and that's yours! He hasn't made the caliber films you seem to think he's made...they are mostly silly actually. Kill Bill your fav? hahaha WOW! Such compelling storylines....

What are you talking about with lists? I'd imagine Tarantino is on a lot of beat director lists. But yes for me he is #1/#2.

Kill Bill is towards the bottom for me. I'd rank them:

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Once Upon A Time in Hollywood
3. Inglorious Basterds
4. The Hateful Eight
5. Django Unchained
6. Reservoir Dogs
7. Jackie Brown
8. Kill Bill vol. 1&2
9. Death Proof

Top 6 on that list would all rate 9 and above for me, Jackie Brown a mid 8 and Kill Bill 1/2 a low to mid 8.

What are you talking about with lists? I'd imagine Tarantino is on a lot of beat director lists. But yes for me he is #1/#2.

Kill Bill is towards the bottom for me. I'd rank them:

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Once Upon A Time in Hollywood
3. Inglorious Basterds
4. The Hateful Eight
5. Django Unchained
6. Reservoir Dogs
7. Jackie Brown
8. Kill Bill vol. 1&2
9. Death Proof

Top 6 on that list would all rate 9 and above for me, Jackie Brown a mid 8 and Kill Bill 1/2 a low to mid 8.
Tarantino isn't in the same league as a Scorsese, Kubric or Hitchcock. Tarantino will be forgotten in 10 more years....

Pulp Fiction, Inglorious Basterds, and maybe Once Upon A Time in Hollywood are great. The rest range from “take it or leave it” to “you just say you like it because you’re a nerd and think it makes you cool to like it.”
Reservoir Dogs and Django easily the two best. Bonus points for extra Nwords in the latter.

I don’t know how anyone honestly likes the Kill Bills. I think it was just people wanting to seem cool, so they all pretended to like it.

Who is better Tarantino or Scorsese?

Where general thoughts can't settle a debate, numbers do the trick. Martin Scorsese has better numbers than Quentin Tarantino in every department. His films have grossed $2.5 billion collectively while Tarantino's films have grossed $2.2. billion. It's important to note that Scorsese's box office figures haven't been adjusted for inflation yet so they are way higher.

Martin Scorsese also has four movies with a score of 95% and above on Rotten Tomatoes whereas Tarantino's best movie only has a score of 92%.

To add to that, films which Scorsese has directed have won 19 Oscars whereas films which Tarantino has directed have won 7 Oscars.

Hey dummy what's greater, 19 or 7? Hahahaha That's a dozen more than your hero and he's calling it quits already?

Derp! What a dummy........
Such profound stories Marty tells.

Of dirty degos being dirty murderous degos. He could’ve stopped in the mid nineties and I’m not sure anyone outside of Boston would’ve even noticed.

Say hello to your mother for me.