Quentin Tarantino’s Final Film Is Coming as Filmmaker Readies ‘The Movie Critic’

Such profound stories Marty tells.

Of dirty degos being dirty murderous degos. He could’ve stopped in the mid nineties and I’m not sure anyone outside of Boston would’ve even noticed.

Say hello to your mother for me.
You said it before I did. Everything mobster, and heavy stereotypical Italian mobsters, were everything he did. He essentially made a long ass mob mini-series of movies, and if you take away Deniro, how many of his movies are worth a fuck? Even Taxi is just Deniro doing Deniro. I hope I spelled his stupid wrong.

I
You said it before I did. Everything mobster, and heavy stereotypical Italian mobsters, were everything he did. He essentially made a long ass mob mini-series of movies, and if you take away Deniro, how many of his movies are worth a fuck? Even Taxi is just Deniro doing Deniro. I hope I spelled his stupid wrong.
If you were trying to spell like a dago you nailed it Fredo

I still haven’t got past the road trip portion of The Irishman.

It’s like a warm glass of milk and a sleeping pill for me.

I still haven’t got past the road trip portion of The Irishman.

It’s like a warm glass of milk and a sleeping pill for me.
I tried, twice, and the second time I just tapped out, and will never go back. I start watching a movie like that, and it never needs to be as long as it is. I think I may have gotten to halfway, but not likely. So much bullshit, paraded around as needed content.

I tried, twice, and the second time I just tapped out, and will never go back. I start watching a movie like that, and it never needs to be as long as it is. I think I may have gotten to halfway, but not likely. So much bullshit, paraded around as needed content.
He built trust through free steak dinners.

That and no smoking in Joe Pesci’ car had to really be important in the last three hours of the movie. I assume.

He built trust through free steak dinners.

That and no smoking in Joe Pesci’ car had to really be important in the last three hours of the movie. I assume.
Falling Asleep Dr Steve Brule GIF

Reservoir Dogs and Django easily the two best. Bonus points for extra Nwords in the latter.

I don’t know how anyone honestly likes the Kill Bills. I think it was just people wanting to seem cool, so they all pretended to like it.
Kill Bill 2 was very good. KB1 is too over the top cartoonish, but the writing in KB2 is spectacular.

Pulp Fiction, Inglorious Basterds, and maybe Once Upon A Time in Hollywood are great. The rest range from “take it or leave it” to “you just say you like it because you’re a nerd and think it makes you cool to like it.”
Reservoir Dogs? That is a absolutely a great movie.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is pretty meh.

Scorsese has big misses.
Tarantino is half meh.

But their big accomplishments are stratospheric.

Kubrick is still at the top.

KB1. Cartoonish.
hahaha

Look I'm not going to call Tarintino's movies trash....

I actually like his movies. The first time I saw Pulp Fiction I thought it was the stupidest movie ever filmed. Then I watched it again, then again...by the third or fourth viewing I came to enjoy it. But I enjoy it for it's quirkiness...not because I think he's a great director...he's not! He really isn't

So to compare his films to the quality films by other directors is silly. Really silly.

Reservoir Dogs and Django easily the two best. Bonus points for extra Nwords in the latter.

Probably my favorite of his and simply because of the cast.

Now was it the actors just showing off their acting skills in this Indie film by an unknown director, or was this new cat so good that he made these mediocre actors into stars?

Interested GIF by Nick Cannon

Hmmm.... got me thinking about that now.

Anyone who likes Reservoir Dogs should also like The Hateful Eight. They are very similar movies. Both take place almost entirely in the same setting as the plot is played out through wonderfully written dialogue as a who did it sort of mystery plays out to an eventual very violent finish.

One of Samuel L Jackson's best performances. Up their with what I would consider his other two best roles of Pulp Fiction and Django Unchained. Everyone else in the movie also does a great job. Only performance I don't love in it is Tim Roth's who I feel like is trying to do an impersonation of how Christoph Waltz would have played that character if he were cast for it.