Poll Quit Bitching & Pick: Who Will Win It All?

Who will win the CFB national championship?

• Total voters
I am going against my boys on this one. Bama has been resilient and no one would like to see them win it all again more than me, but I dont think Saban can do much better on coaching up this team than he has done.

My thoughts on why.
OC is suspect in my opinion.
Offensive line worries me.
Defense can only carry you so far.
I know Saban is the master of taking advantage of these type situations, but I think Texas has a more well rounded team top to bottom.
Now if Bama gets past Michigan and its a Texas rematch, I may change my answer. Saban is the master of Revenge games.
I like us. But I agree this isn’t the DeathStar we have had in previous years. That’s what makes this team fun. They are fucking really good but they aren’t so good that their games can be boring to watch like in the past. Texas and Washington worry me. Michigan I think we match up well with….but if Milroe doesn’t run when yards are there we can lose

I like us. But I agree this isn’t the DeathStar we have had in previous years. That’s what makes this team fun. They are fucking really good but they aren’t so good that their games can be boring to watch like in the past. Texas and Washington worry me. Michigan I think we match up well with….but if Milroe doesn’t run when yards are there we can lose

Bama needs to game plan a steady diet of Milroe running, I think that's a matchup nightmare for Michigan.

I like our matchup with Texas and Sark. Ewers has some great receivers to throw too and the running game is solid. Last year in the Alamo was a great game and I expect the same this year.

I would say Michigan is the more difficult matchup if we make it to the final. Deeper and more physical up front. Alabama's offense isn't scary, it's just if we can run the ball enough to stop from becoming one dimensional.

I hate making excuses for Bama as much as the next guy, but yea people keep going back to that game which is stupid. It had zero effect on Bama vs UGA and it will have zero effect on Bama vs Michigan

It's like in 2018, Ohio State needed to stop a 2 point conversion to survive a 5-7 Maryland team. The next week we beat Michigan 62-39 and knocked them out of the playoff. Sometimes otherwise good teams just lay a stinker against a team they shouldn't.
For the record we had Georgia on the ropes at home also.

Lost to New Mexico Star also.

It should be Michigan but fuck them. Potato Salad ftw

Bama needs to game plan a steady diet of Milroe running, I think that's a matchup nightmare for Michigan.
When Milroe is decisive on when to take off we are really tough to stop on offense. When he does what he did the first 4 or 5 games and against Auburn and stays in the pocket waiting for guys to get open we struggle.

Why ain't Michigan getting more love? That's a good team.

Bama over Texas but I’m not counting the longhorns out

The conspiracy nut Michigan fans are gonna be saying the CFP purposely left FSU out just to screw Michigan when they lose to Bama. I can see it now.
Nah. I would have liked a Michigan v Texas rose bowl myself.

Sadly, Michigan looks unbeatable.
As much as I’d like that, I think it’s probably going to be Texas or Bama. I’m not sold on Washington and Michigan has shit the bed in bowl games literally my entire life.

Everyone bitches about Playoff Committee sucking off Alabama. Then immediately begins sucking off Alabama.

segundo-sol-novela.gif

As much as I’d like that, I think it’s probably going to be Texas or Bama. I’m not sold on Washington and Michigan has shit the bed in bowl games literally my entire life.
That last time Michigan played Alabama in a bowl game? Michigan won