Raise your hand if...

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,167.00
You were sharpening your lawnmower blade yesterday and slipped with the file, slicing the side of your thumb off (including part of the nail), had to go to urgent care where the doctor wanted to stitch your thumb flap back on by STITCHING THROUGH THE NAIL, to which you laughed and said hell no, so they glued your thumb flap back on instead...

✋

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

You were sharpening your lawnmower blade yesterday and slipped with the file, slicing the side of your thumb off (including part of the nail), had to go to urgent care where the doctor wanted to stitch your thumb flap back on by STITCHING THROUGH THE NAIL, to which you laughed and said hell no, so they glued your thumb flap back on instead...

✋

Man...I hate that. So you have my sympathy. I'm always getting cut up by something. I try to avoid losing digits though.

I think cleaning out the weeds wrapped up in the tines in my garden tiller is the worst. Tiller blades sharben up like a razor after going through the dirt and removing the grass between all that sharpness is a hazard that requires kevlar. I always come out of it cut up.

Hope you heal quickly and with as little pain as possible. A thump no less. ugh. You need your thumbs. Ask a monkey.