Recommendations: Gas powered leaf blowers.....go!

you can get a legit John Deere if you go to the right place...but don't buy one from Lowes or whatever.
I mean the ones you get at the big box are still "john Deere" but they are consumer grade which means they just used someone elses stuff. All manufacturers at a big box will do that. If you go to a dealer you can get the commercial grade stuff which will be much much better. That is where you will see Echo and JD and Toro good stuff the pro's will use.

Reactions: ill
I appreciate the suggestions so far. I just spent several hours today moving leaves into the grass from around the house, going over them once with the JD to mulch, then back again to bag what would be picked up leaving behind the smaller pieces to eventually break down. This was the same process the last couple weeks, and likely for the next several as well.

At this point in the season, I'll hold off on a new blower and see if I can find a price drop in some of the better models once we get through fall and demand decreases. That is if they ever go down based on seasonal usage, but not sure.

I bought a Worx blower....

What a waste of my money........The batteries dont last.....

We use gas powered Stihl for everything at work and it does an excellent job.....
Problem is,I dont have the right touch to get these two cycled engines started,this why I bought 20v battery operated........Change'm out and go......

Ps.......I bought a 20v Dewalt battery operated blower with company credit card for work and just like Eorx,the battery doesnt last eithet...

I've got the Worx 20v blower I use for blowing clippings back into the yard or clearing the sidewalks of light debris. Have their turbine corded model that doubles as a vacuum/mulcher, that does a decent job of leaves are dry, but with a dozen+ oaks around and wet weather, it takes longer than it should to clear and I'm always stepping on the cord and disconnecting it.