Reggie Bush gets his Heisman back

I have mixed feelings about this. I'm happy for Reggie. He was the best player in cfb that season.

Having said that, I have actually been against it. What he and his family did was against the rules at the time. Just because the rules changed 20 years later, doesn't mean they weren't broken at the time.

If you get a ticket for driving 65 in a 55 and 20 years later they raise the speed limit to 65, doesn't mean you get the money for the fine back.

I would, however, like to see USC get their wins and NC back because the NCAA never proved that USC was involved or even knew about it

very fair take.

I have mixed feelings about this. I'm happy for Reggie. He was the best player in cfb that season.

Having said that, I have actually been against it. What he and his family did was against the rules at the time. Just because the rules changed 20 years later, doesn't mean they weren't broken at the time.

If you get a ticket for driving 65 in a 55 and 20 years later they raise the speed limit to 65, doesn't mean you get the money for the fine back.

I would, however, like to see USC get their wins and NC back because the NCAA never proved that USC was involved or even knew about it.
This. You can’t judge what happened then by current standards unless you’re willing to also admit those standards were wrong to begin with.

What, did he do an OJ to get it back???

Well the Reggie Bush Heisman House commercials should be pretty funny .

Reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy looking forward to seeing what they come up with. I have a couple of ideas if they need them. lol

Reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy looking forward to seeing what they come up with. I have a couple of ideas if they need them. lol

Reggie could show up unannounced at OJ's funeral and apply for his old spot :wink:

lol Nebraska fans are the biggest crybabys.. SUH GOT ROBBED.. FRAZIER GOT ROBBED

Suh didn't get robbed.. they had 3 losses already prior to the CCG to UT. Sure your record shouldn't be the determining factor but unless you are breaking national records.. it's a steep hill. But he had a hell of a game vs UT... in another Loss :) #HookEm

lol Nebraska fans are the biggest crybabys.. SUH GOT ROBBED.. FRAZIER GOT ROBBED

Suh didn't get robbed.. they had 3 losses already prior to the CCG to UT. Sure your record shouldn't be the determining factor but unless you are breaking national records.. it's a steep hill. But he had a hell of a game vs UT... in another Loss :) #HookEm

So you’re proud your bitch boy qb can’t handled by a 3 loss team

<snip>
I would, however, like to see USC get their wins and NC back because the NCAA never proved that USC was involved or even knew about it.
IIRC, Fatboy Paul Dee (COI Head at the time) said, "Should have known". Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Besides... Everyone knows who Oklahoma's "Daddy" was in that game! 55-19... :pop2: :martini:

Nope. Give it back with a handshake. He earned it.