Regional dishes you love, that others would think is gross, or food from your area thats the tits

Are you retarded or something?
nothing to be offended about.

kosher Jews don't eat "bugs" either. They consider crawfish and shellfish to be bottomfeeders.

nothing to be offended about.

kosher Jews don't eat "bugs" either. They consider crawfish and shellfish to be bottomfeeders.
It was a rhetorical question.

Buttermilk pie, also called vinegar pie, is damn delicious. It tastes like chess pie.

it will be ok, Rex. We can help you.

"Are you retarded?" is not a rhetorical question.

its almost time, so lets talk turkey

we do this here, tradition. from what i gather, its primarily a NE thing. canned cranberry sauce.

canned-cranberry-sauce-sliced-0000.jpg

its almost time, so lets talk turkey

we do this here, tradition. from what i gather, its primarily a NE thing. canned cranberry sauce.

canned-cranberry-sauce-sliced-0000.jpg

Can't say it's primarily a NE thing. People in NE Ohio have had the same thing on their Thanksgiving Day tables since I was a kid.

Goetta (pronounced "gedda"), which is basically ground up sausage (pork or beef) combined with pinhead oats. It's okay, i'd probably prefer just regular breakfast sausage over it, but its decent. sometimes it's confused with scrapple, but scrapple is made with cornmeal, not oats.

1603813834649.jpeg

Can't say it's primarily a NE thing. People in NE Ohio have had the same thing on their Thanksgiving Day tables since I was a kid.
maybe because it was invented here. i read something awhile back that said it was mostly a northeast thing.

my dad makes bomb cranberry sauce.

cranberries
cherries
orange juice/zest

i put that shit on vanilla icecream

maybe because it was invented here. i read something awhile back that said it was mostly a northeast thing.

my dad makes bomb cranberry sauce.

cranberries
cherries
orange juice/zest

i put that shit on vanilla icecream

When I was a kid I hated cranberries, thought it was snot in a can. That all changed in my early 20's. Now I have them every year on Turkey Day.

it will be ok, Rex. We can help you.

"Are you retarded?" is not a rhetorical question.

I didn't expect you to answer it, since we both know that you are in fact retarded.