RememberTheKoy's Official 2023 NFL Power Rankings W1

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
  • Last week's ranks are in parenthesis.
  • RememberTheKoy's EXCLUSIVE Division Rankings located at the bottom based on mathematical analytics from the Power Rankings. No other power rankings do it. Very exclusive, very intuitive. Now exclusive to HooplaNation.
  • These Power Rankings are based on who I think the teams stand right now based on many things that I see and look at. These are not just some re-order of the standings.
  • Last weeks rankings thread is located here.

1. Kansas City Chiefs (3)
2. Philadelphia Eagles (1)
3. Cincinnati Bengals (2)
4. San Francisco 49ers (5)
5. Miami Dolphins (16)
6. New York Jets (19)
7. Buffalo Bills (4)
8. Dallas Cowboys (6)
9. Pittsburgh Steelers (14)
10. Baltimore Ravens (15)
11. Detroit Lions (11)
12. Jacksonville Jaguars (10)
13. Seattle Seahawks (18)
14. Green Bay Packers (12)
15. New York Giants (9)
16. Los Angeles Chargers (8)
17. Minnesota Vikings (7)
18. New England Patriots (13)
19. New Orleans Saints (24)
20. Chicago Bears (28)
21. Tennessee Titans (17)
22. Atlanta Falcons (27)
23. Washington Redskins (20)
24. Cleveland Browns (26)
25. Oakland Raiders (21)
26. Carolina Panthers (23)
27. Houston Texans (32)
28. Indianapolis Colts (30)
29. Denver Broncos (31)
30. Los Angeles Rams (25)
31. Arizona Cardinals (29)
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (22)

Top 7 Best in NFC Based on Power Rankings
2. Philadelphia Eagles
4. San Francisco 49ers
8. Dallas Cowboys
11. Detroit Lions
13. Seattle Seahawks
14. Green Bay Packers
15. New York Giants

Top 7 Best in AFC Based on Power Rankings
1. Kansas City Chiefs
3. Cincinnati Bengals
5. Miami Jets
6. New York Jets
7. Buffalo Bills
9. Pittsburgh Steelers
10. Baltimore Ravens

Best Division AFC East - 36 Points
2. AFC North - 46 Points
3. NFC East - 48 Points
4. NFC North - 62 Points
5. AFC West - 71 Points
6. NFC West - 78 Points
7. AFC South - 88 Points
Worst Division NFC South - 99 Points

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Get your Cardinals "Owen" #17 jerseys now before the No Fun League won't let you order them!

I think the Dolphins are high, but not a bad list.

Dolphins could very well be the best team in the league. It all rides on Tua's ability to stay healthy though.

Will the rest of the NFC West let SF run over them again this year? If the put up a fight, SF is barely top 10.

Reasonable.

Exceptions
1. Kansas City Chiefs (3) - Too high. KC is gonna have a relatively poor 2023.
6. New York Jets (19) - Too high. See the 2011 Eagles "Dream Team" that finished 8-8.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers (14) - Too high. What exactly do you see about the Steelers that's top 10?
16. Los Angeles Chargers (8) - Too low. I think they'll win their division this year.
19. New Orleans Saints (24) - Too low. I think they'll win their division this year.
25. Oakland Raiders (21) - Too high. They'll have a top-5 draft pick.
29. Denver Broncos (31) - Too low. Sean Payton will at least get the Broncos to more wins than the Raiders.

Will the rest of the NFC West let SF run over them again this year? If the put up a fight, SF is barely top 10.

I could see Seattle pushing the 49ers for the division but the Rams and Cardinals will be in a race for the top pick.

Sophmore slump is going to kick mr Irrelevant in the ass. Then the 9ers will be left with Darnold and not much else. :dhd:

Sophmore slump is going to kick mr Irrelevant in the ass. Then the 9ers will be left with Darnold and not much else. :dhd:

I still like how their DPOY got dominated by a guy playing on one leg in the NFCCG... yet he still won it. Maybe it's the Nittany Lion in me, but I'd take Parsons over Bosa.

I still like how their DPOY got dominated by a guy playing on one leg in the NFCCG... yet he still won it. Maybe it's the Nittany Lion in me, but I'd take Parsons over Bosa.

Reddick should have won DPOTY last year. Second in the league in sacks on a defense that had a historic total amount of sacks. Unlike Bosa and Parsons be also had a dominant postseason.

Reddick should have won DPOTY last year. Second in the league in sacks on a defense that had a historic total amount of sacks. Unlike Bosa and Parsons be also had a dominant postseason.
Eh, in the playoffs he had one more game than Parsons and that led to 2 more tackles, 2 more sacks, 1 fumble recovery, and 3 fewer pass deflected.

Parsons isn't just a pass rusher, he plays pretty darn good coverage as well. Reddick is a stud, but come on Parsons is next level.

Eh, in the playoffs he had one more game than Parsons and that led to 2 more tackles, 2 more sacks, 1 fumble recovery, and 3 fewer pass deflected.

Parsons isn't just a pass rusher, he plays pretty darn good coverage as well. Reddick is a stud, but come on Parsons is next level.

The one more game didn't add to the 2 more sacks and 1 fumble recovery.

I'd still take Parsons.

Sounds like he was the reason for their loss.

Moreso the NFL putting a new field in for the Super Bowl that was as slick as ice and didn't allow pass rushers on either team to do anything in that game.

On the flipping he knocked two QBs out and forced two turnovers in the NFC Championship Game.

Moreso the NFL putting a new field in for the Super Bowl that was as slick as ice and didn't allow pass rushers on either team to do anything in that game.

On the flipping he knocked two QBs out and forced two turnovers in the NFC Championship Game.
Forced injuries is now a stat?