RememberTheKoy's Official 2023 NFL Power Rankings W1

Will the rest of the NFC West let SF run over them again this year? If the put up a fight, SF is barely top 10.
That's why Bo is the best in the business, put them at 10.

Worst-case scenario: The magic wears off Purdy early in the season, as murmurs grow louder calling for the team to hand over the offense to Sam Darnold. Kyle Shanahan makes the switch ahead of their Monday night game in Week 7. It takes until the second quarter for the ESPN cameras to catch Shanahan’s look of horror on the sideline as he realizes he’s handed his season over to Darnold. San Francisco leads the league in drops as a result of its hands being so wet from the tears still being cried over last year’s NFC Championship Game.

Why should I pay for The Athletic when I can get the best news here?
oh, i cancelled it back when they fired the last remaining sixers beat writer in June/July, probably have about a week left of it. Almost every article on their now is overall bull shit that their original goal was to get away from.

Why should I pay for The Athletic when I can get the best news here?
is there a paywall on that article? If so, my script blocker stopped it.

So wait, are we supposed to keep track of these every week, and then go back to the week before, for some reason?

oh, i cancelled it back when they fired the last remaining sixers beat writer in June/July, probably have about a week left of it. Almost every article on their now is overall bull shit that their original goal was to get away from.
They fired a lot of their actual writers, including a key one here in Dallas because they weren't sensational enough. I loved their stuff because it was actually well thought out and researched, with some real insightful numbers.

Then they fired them all to pay slapdicks to write Skip Bayliss level troll shit.

Take that, Athletic... I can read your site for free if I block all your javascript.
Safari and stay in reader mode does it as well. :suds:

So wait, are we supposed to keep track of these every week, and then go back to the week before, for some reason?
You should definitely look at last weeks, it was a lot better thought out.

They fired a lot of their actual writers, including a key one here in Dallas because they weren't sensational enough. I loved their stuff because it was actually well thought out and researched, with some real insightful numbers.

Then they fired them all to pay slapdicks to write Skip Bayliss level troll shit.
writing was on the wall when they sold it to the NY Times, they successfully started the dismantle then.

Fascinating that the two worst divisions in the league are playing each other this year. AFC South and the NFC South. Then you also have the best divisions in each conference playing each other with the AFC East and the NFC East.

Fascinating that the two worst divisions in the league are playing each other this year. AFC South and the NFC South. Then you also have the best divisions in each conference playing each other with the AFC East and the NFC East.
NFC Least

Cincinnati too low.