Request A Game Or Event (Requests must be made the NIGHT BEFORE)

Cfb.

UCF @ GT
SMU @ UNT
ULL @ GA St.
USF @ ND

Guess things still aren’t back to normal. I went bust last night and still have nothing in my account. Used to if you were all in you got the $200 at the deadline. Is what it is I guess.

UFC fight night at the apex in vegas, 9/19/2020 if you will sir.

Colby Covington v Tyron Woodley

Donald Cerone v Nioko Price

Khamzat Chimaev v Gerald Meerschaert

Johnny Walker v Ryan Span

Makensie Dern v Rhonda Marcos

Kevin Holland v Darren Stewart
I’ll try one more time but only got 6 bets on 5 fights last time

Guess things still aren’t back to normal. I went bust last night and still have nothing in my account. Used to if you were all in you got the $200 at the deadline. Is what it is I guess.
You got 500....

I’ll try one more time but only got 6 bets on 5 fights last time

I can appreciate that. These fight nights don't attract a lot of viewship. There are some big fights ... ppv's ... coming up like costa vs adesanya next week where you will see more bets. I may be too late, but do only the top three fights for the fights tomorrow. And in the future I'll limit the number of fights to the larger draw fights instead of all of the fight card.

I can appreciate that. These fight nights don't attract a lot of viewship. There are some big fights ... ppv's ... coming up like costa vs adesanya next week where you will see more bets. I may be too late, but do only the top three fights for the fights tomorrow. And in the future I'll limit the number of fights to the larger draw fights instead of all of the fight card.

I did the last 4 of the main event fights.

Thurs.

UAB @ S. Alabama

Fri.

MTSU @ UTSA

xcuse me

me and @gobucks0409 would like to request the

MINNESOTA UNITED

Vs

COLUMBUS CREW

soccer fixture for tonight

xcuse me

me and @gobucks0409 would like to request the