RIP Bill Russell

She was a hottie in the late 60's early 70s.
2 chainz GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

I saw a picture when this story came out where Wilt Chamberlain had posed with a picture of the Laker Girls. She was one of them. That picture must have been about 1971. She couldn't have been a Laker Girl looking ugly or fat.

Last edited:
I saw a picture when this story came out where Wilt Chamberlain had posed with a picture of the Laker Girls. She was one of them. That picture must have been about 1971. She couldn't have been a Laker Girl looking ugly or fat.
1659294314067.png

Wow. A long life doing some great things both on and off the court. Still a shock.

I have too many things to worry about in life than play the “who was better across generations”. The man came along when he did….and I go by what I see was done in that time….the man was a god damn GOAT.

RIP

I believe I speak for everyone here, especially @HammerDown , that Bill Russell is without a doubt, one of the greatest basketball players to ever wear a Celtics jersey. He won eleven titles and was NBA MVP five times and is tied with Jordan and one shy of Jabbar. He also was a HOF coach. Russell was 88.

Damn man,what a shame.....always thought he was an untouchable to death......I was too young to actually see him play,but I was slive for part of it.........

RIP big guy......

True legend of the game. RIP

He was never at any point in his career the best player on his own team. He was good (not great) against 6' 1" white guys named Stan.
All false. He was great, arrogant or not.