Movie Roadhouse (1989)

It was a good night. Nobody died

The ones who go looking for trouble are not much of a problem to someone who’s looking for them.

A movie with Sam Elliott and either Swayze or fuckin Selleck?

Watch it or renounce your man-card.

This was one of the first movies I had seen him in besides that movie with Cher and the kid with face disease, Mask.

In this movie he was cool. And he was a badass old dude.

I was in my early 20s and Sam Elliot, was to me, one cool Old Dude.

This was one of the first movies I had seen him in besides that movie with Cher and the kid with face disease, Mask.

In this movie he was cool. And he was a badass old dude.

I was in my early 20s and Sam Elliot, was to me, one cool Old Dude.
My first intro to Sam Elliott was a TV show called The Yellow Rose that my parents watched

I might just watch Dazed and Confused tonight, too

Funny, I watched that this afternoon

I may have to watch again. My wife and I watched a good movie last night on Netflix.

"Life" starring Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence. It also had Bernie Mac and Ned Beatty. It was probably the funniest movie either Lawrence or Murphy did in my opinion. Very funny movie.

I may have to watch again. My wife and I watched a good movie last night on Netflix.

"Life" starring Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence. It also had Bernie Mac and Ned Beatty. It was probably the funniest movie either Lawrence or Murphy did in my opinion. Very funny movie.
That is a great movie!

Can't get right!

“You honest?”

“Yes, sir.”

“You expect me to believe that?”
I just figured out why you hate me with the fury of a thousand pitbulls in a daycare center, and it's a classic case of Roadhoustic Swazenvyitis. Get help brother, I care.

Kick Roadhouse GIF
Roadhouse Roundhouse Kick GIF by MetzgerBrenner
road house 80s GIF
Ice Cream Ghost GIF by Big Gay Ice Cream
Patrick Swayze GIF
Twin Peaks Roadhouse GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime