Movie Roadhouse (1989)

you got a skinny little runt named Dalton working here?

& one of my all time favorites.

Yeah, that hurts dont it? LOL

Ladies and gentlemen, Wade Garrett.
Exactly right.
road house 80s GIF

"You always carry your medical records around with you?"

"Saves time"

It’s past time that we recognize one of the greatest movies in American cinematic history.

“I don’t fly. Too dangerous.”
LOL, the question is, did you see Road House 2?

Another cult classic that initially failed at the box office but became a cult hit. I must have watched it a hundred times. It is always playing somewhere on a cable channel and I can't help but tune in on a day I am channel surfing

Interesting note, Marshall Teague who played the villain Jimmy became close friends with Patrick Swayze after Road House. He is also good friends with Chuck Norris. Teague praised Swayze for how hard Swayze worked on their final fight. They literally beat the crap out of each other to make a good looking fight.

I understand that it may be downright UnAmerican and sech, but I have never seen this movie, and from the posts here, am fairly sure I won't in the future, either. But, I will listen to Roadhouse Blues, occasionally

Interesting note, Marshall Teague who played the villain Jimmy became close friends with Patrick Swayze after Road House. He is also good friends with Chuck Norris. Teague praised Swayze for how hard Swayze worked on their final fight. They literally beat the crap out of each other to make a good looking fight.

he was also one of the shuttle commanders in the movie Armageddon.