GAME ROSE BOWL (Semi): #4 Bama vs #1 Michigan • 4CT • ESPN

Nervous. Can’t commit to putting money on either team. Thought I would be but I can’t pull the trigger.
Seems like this should be a tight, low scoring game. The worry for Michigan is Milroe’s ability off schedule

I liked and felt confident about Bama this whole time. Vegas being stubborn with the line has definitely concerned me.

Michigan needs to take deep routes away today. Milroe’s accuracy is shit

You should be nervous. Your team isn't very good.
Not compared to previous Bama teams.

This Bama team is the ULTIMATE underdog story. So many doubters. America loves a good underdog!!

Desmond Howard sounds like he’s got cotton balls stuffed up his nose

Our LT is possibly out. THATS MASSIVE. Kadyn Proctors improvement is what made our OL take off. Now our starting LT will be full of STDs

Our LT is possibly out. THATS MASSIVE. Kadyn Proctors improvement is what made our OL take off. Now our starting LT will be full of STDs
Now they are saying Proctor is with first team in warmups. Idk what to think

Most people don’t understand how important an offensive line is to the offense. Their minds are too locked up on the QB. A team like Alabama is deep … I hope your correct.

@RobBase (c) where you watching this game?

My house. I don’t watch big games in crowds. Watching Packers vs Vikings during a New Year’s party is about the best you’ll get from me. If that was a Lions game I wouldn’t have been at the party.