GAME ROSE BOWL (Semi): #4 Bama vs #1 Michigan • 4CT • ESPN

Great Game. You guys were the better team. Yall tried to give us the game and still won. I’m impressed by Michigan

regardless of how one feels about the FSU situation, props to Bama for making it as far as they did. Your season was looking pretty grim early in the season after the USF/Texas games

Milroe needs to work on some touch on his passes, but if he improves he could be in for a special season next year. he's a fun player to watch

The snap threw that final play off.There was a seam on the left side that Milroe could have hit with a good snap but by time he gathered it our RTs man just absolutely demolished him back into Milroe.

Milroe was averaging 10.4 yards per pass attempt.. Michigan held him to 5.0. Milroe and McClellan did run very well on us, but I'm fine with trading that off for limiting their deep passing game and getting the sacks. Defense stepped up when it needed to

Just hoping the special teams can clean things up in the next few weeks. Disconcerting to see so many mistakes after it was such a good unit this year

You only get 1 week to fix it...

Also Milroe has gotta get better at reading stuff pre Snap. A lot of the sacks were on him for not fixing the protection. Michigan had his mind all fucked up.

The snap threw that final play off.There was a seam on the left side that Milroe could have hit with a good snap but by time he gathered it our RTs man just absolutely demolished him back into Milroe.

Maybe don’t run plays that require precise timing when the snaps have been off all night?

Maybe don’t run plays that require precise timing when the snaps have been off all night?
Well our RT got absolutely destroyed too. But if the Snap is in the right spot Milroe is probably already past that point.

Michigan just whooped us all night on the LOS. That’s what the game came down too

Well our RT got absolutely destroyed too. But if the Snap is in the right spot Milroe is probably already past that point.

Michigan just whooped us all night on the LOS. That’s what the game came down too
Agree. That Bama remained in the game to the very end was amazing. I feel good about next season.