GAME ROSE BOWL (Semi): #4 Bama vs #1 Michigan • 4CT • ESPN

We're now guaranteed to have a championship rematch during the regular season next year.

Texas vs. Michigan - week 2
Michigan vs. Washington - week 6

I wonder how often that has happened?

LSU - Bama for sure.

For sure, but can't think it's happened very often. My guess it'll happen much more often going forward.

Definitely, since there are probably only 2 conferences that will be represented in the NCG

Michigan is who actually hacked Catapult for Bama's practice film.

That's why they're projecting it onto tOSU.

Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

Don't give a piss about nothing but the Tide!

Well, the bad news for the rest of the college football world is Saban ain't going anywhere now.

I am still thinking about that muffed punt or kickoff. Can't remember. That dude got possession like on the one... If that.

How ruined is @Wamu right now? pretty much every one of his talking points has been destroyed by the last 3 seasons, Ryan Day is on the hot seat and about to be fired, harbaugh is now considered one of the best coaches in college football, Michigan is playing for a national title. Dude must be sitting in a corner somewhere mumbling to himself.

How ruined is @Wamu right now? pretty much every one of his talking points has been destroyed by the last 3 seasons, Ryan Day is on the hot seat and about to be fired, harbaugh is now considered one of the best coaches in college football, Michigan is playing for a national title. Dude must be sitting in a corner somewhere mumbling to himself.
but but but..

JIMMY JAM!

holy fucking shit, what a game. Definitely took a few years off my life, but worth it. Great game Bama fans.

Milroe was averaging 10.4 yards per pass attempt.. Michigan held him to 5.0. Milroe and McClellan did run very well on us, but I'm fine with trading that off for limiting their deep passing game and getting the sacks. Defense stepped up when it needed to

Just hoping the special teams can clean things up in the next few weeks. Disconcerting to see so many mistakes after it was such a good unit this year