GAME ROSE BOWL (Semi): #4 Bama vs #1 Michigan • 4CT • ESPN

I didn’t think Michigan could match us physically. They are the first non-UGA team to do that to us since Saban got here

Honestly, the first half shocked the hell out of me. They were physically better and tougher than Bama, they weren't in the second half. However that last drive to tie the game gave them all the momentum and it carried over to overtime. In overtime Michigan's D made the plays they had to make, a couple of their dlinemen came up huge and that was the game.

How much did the pay Saban for the dive? That was no Saban coached team with two weeks to prepare. And I haven’t seen a worse 4th And goal since June Jones coached the Falcons. Cfb wants Washington vs Michigan

How much did the pay Saban for the dive? That was no Saban coached team with two weeks to prepare. And I haven’t seen a worse 4th And goal since June Jones coached the Falcons. Cfb wants Washington vs Michigan
Dive? Just don’t

Great game by both teams but Michigan earned it

Did he take a week or so off?

We're now guaranteed to have a championship rematch during the regular season next year.

Texas vs. Michigan - week 2
Michigan vs. Washington - week 6

I wonder how often that has happened?