Ryan Day to the Eagles?

2005 was the last UGA conference title. So I went from 2006 - present. And unlike us vs. OSU, UGA has actually out-recruited Alabama in 3-4 year cycles. Technically, on paper, UGA has the better 4 year class than Alabama right now.
If you go back that far, take Texas and USC out of the discussion, because they were elite until the turn of a new decade.

We have a retarded head coach. That’s my excuse. Saban is the goat. Also, we haven’t had a real QB since Aaron Murray until JT Daniels was finally put in a game

And it’s almost as if they have one of the greatest coaches in college football history in their conference during that time.

Harbaugh has had more top ten classes than not and he is still giving up 60 points a game to Ohio State, and we know damn well they would be pushing the century mark this year against that shitty ass defense.

Michigan has had 5 top 10 classes since 2012 and has only finished in the top 10 once, at #10, all while getting a free bump in rankings because of their name.
But, unlike UGA vs Bama, we've never out recruited OSU. And while we've had 5 top 10 classes, in that same span we've had 3 classes outside the top 20, one outside the top 30.

If you go back that far, take Texas and USC out of the discussion, because they were elite until the turn of a new decade.

We have a retarded head coach. That’s my excuse. Saban is the goat. Also, we haven’t had a real QB since Aaron Murray until JT Daniels was finally put in a game
Fuck you for making Matthew Stafford known.

• Funny!
Reactions: Me
But, unlike UGA vs Bama, we've never out recruited OSU. And while we've had 5 top 10 classes, in that same span we've had 3 classes outside the top 20, one outside the top 30.
And? Michigan State was able to beat Ohio State twice, when they were their way to side fire playoff appearances m, with no classes ranked in the top 25 and made the playoffs. Shit, we beat them once without a fucking quarterback.

And? Michigan State was able to beat Ohio State twice, when they were their way to side fire playoff appearances m, with no classes ranked in the top 25 and made the playoffs. Shit, we beat them once without a fucking quarterback.
Must be nice to not be the target of OSU that they prep for every time they're allowed to practice.

And if we were in a different division from OSU, like UGA is from Bama, we'd likely have won it multiple times since 2006 as well.

Meh, I’d take him over Matt Ryan in a heartbeat. Murray was a better college QB IMO, just didn’t translate to the pros
I’d do a trade straight up Stafford for Ryan. Brittle Bitch Stafford would be a paraplegic behind the Falcons offensive line.

Must be nice to not be the target of OSU that they prep for every time they're allowed to practice.
Michigan should try that with Ohio State. They definitely were looking at the next weeks game when they were in the CCG.

Reactions: Me
It's going to be less, for sure. But this isn't just comparing w/l or accomplishments. UGA has accomplished a lot more than Michigan in that time. But we're comparing "the least with the most". And while we recruit well, it's no where in the ballpark of UGA. I just went back and looked. Since 2006 Georgia has had only 2 classes rank outside the top 10; the lowest rank being 13th. To only have a single conference championship in that time frame given the talent they bring in, is crazy. Michigan's highest class rank is #4. Georgia's beat that every class in the last 4 years.

Smart's Georgia has not 'underachieved' by any stretch of the imagination.

9 wins is no longer a benchmark for being relevant.
10 wins is no longer a benchmark for being relevant.
11 wins is the benchmark for being relevant.
12 and 13 wins are exceeding relevance.

2020 gets a Covid *

1610643353243.png

Smart's Georgia has not 'underachieved' by any stretch of the imagination.

9 wins is no longer a benchmark for being relevant.
10 wins is no longer a benchmark for being relevant.
11 wins is the benchmark for being relevant.
12 and 13 wins are exceeding relevance.

2020 gets a Covid *

View attachment 17040
But they're out-recruiting Alabama. So yeah, they've won a lot of games. 0 national titles. 1 conference title. since 2006.

Michigan should try that with Ohio State. They definitely were looking at the next weeks game when they were in the CCG.
Unfortunately, we have other things to worry about; like Mel Tucker's high powered passing offenses.

I’d do a trade straight up Stafford for Ryan. Brittle Bitch Stafford would be a paraplegic behind the Falcons offensive line.
Ryan has been around forever, but still makes decisions that true freshmen in college know not to do. Like hold the ball for 10 seconds while you’re on the edge of FG range and take a sack to force you out of FG range right before the half.

Unfortunately, we have other things to worry about; like Mel Tucker's high powered passing offenses.
Shit, I hope he finds a QB. We looked like shit this year trying to play a “season” without one.

Who was the last college coach to have success in the NFL? Only Jimmy Johnson comes to mind.

But they're out-recruiting Alabama. So yeah, they've won a lot of games. 0 national titles. 1 conference title. since 2006.

They also don't have the GOAT as head coach.

But let's ignore that.

You trying to take anything away from Kirby Smart being (4-2) in bowl games (one of the losses being for the Natty), winning 11,12, and 13 games in 3 of 5 years with one of the 5 having a Covid *, is a laugher.

You have serious self esteem issues.

They also don't have the GOAT as head coach.

But let's ignore that.

You trying to take anything away from Kirby Smart being (4-2) in bowl games (one of the losses being for the Natty), winning 11,12, and 13 games in 3 of 5 years with one of the 5 having a Covid *, is a laugher.

You have serious self esteem issues.
No I'm not. I'm saying UGA has dramatically under achieved for the amount of talent they bring in.