Sail / Cable lighting

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 67,441.00
image000006.jpg

Fuck you, and all your comments on the grass. Fuck you again.

Attachments

• image000003.jpg
    image000003.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 3
Uh huh

Attachments

• image000003.jpg
    image000003.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    584.9 KB · Views: 3
Nice. I have been thinking about adding a sail, couldn't before our patio was built. Now I could without exceeding max cable distance, depends on if we need it or the patio is enough.

Looks nice, should help keep the pool cooler. Are you going to leave it up all the time?

Nice. I have been thinking about adding a sail, couldn't before our patio was built. Now I could without exceeding max cable distance, depends on if we need it or the patio is enough.

Looks nice, should help keep the pool cooler. Are you going to leave it up all the time?
I need to do some serious fine tuning, but it's going to be permanent. With carabiner clips so, if shit is going to get crazy, I can take them down.

The best picture won't post

I don't think there is any "grass" in there anywhere.
Wolf Of Wall Street Goodbye GIF by Jordan Belfort

Ok, I have to ask.
If the sun is too much for you, why do you even have a pool?

Ok, I have to ask.
If the sun is too much for you, why do you even have a pool?
There is a point in the day, when the sun comes screaming under the patio cover, and its unbearable to be out there. The umbrella stands I made worked, but when we have a lot of people over, they get in the way. This was a way to open the area up more, use the umbrella elsewhere, and add the lighting.

I was going to ask if the brown spots in the lawn is dog related....but you answered it here. Yep, that’s par for the course with dog ownership.

Nice sail and lights. I put the same up last year, but I’m not sharing a pic because I totally didn’t do it right.