Scottie Pippen

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,014.00
It’s time we broach this subject. I guess it’s really two subjects: Scottie’s increasingly delusional rantings and just how astonishingly overrated he was as a basketball player.

It’s time we broach this subject. I guess it’s really two subjects: Scottie’s increasingly delusional rantings and just how astonishingly overrated he was as a basketball player.

crack-drugs.gif

Two thoughts:
1) Pippen was a great player. Better than Jordan? Nope. Even close? Not a chance.

He was the model of a complimentary player. 16.1 points, 6.4 rebounds and 5.2 assists for his career. Nothing dominant but a great addition to Jordan. Had he not been on those championship teams he is essentially Alex English. And no one remembers him. But, champions should get recognition because after all isn't that the point?

2) I do think Pippen has some legit mental health issues. The dude is not in his right mind. If he were a former NFL player I would naturally assume CTE.

Two thoughts:
1) Pippen was a great player. Better than Jordan? Nope. Even close? Not a chance.

He was the model of a complimentary player. 16.1 points, 6.4 rebounds and 5.2 assists for his career. Nothing dominant but a great addition to Jordan. Had he not been on those championship teams he is essentially Alex English. And no one remembers him. But, champions should get recognition because after all isn't that the point?

2) I do think Pippen has some legit mental health issues. The dude is not in his right mind. If he were a former NFL player I would naturally assume CTE.
Agreed. A poor man’s Alex English. A pauper’s 6th man on the Showtime Lakers. Maybe.

@SJ76 GET IN HERE!

Pretty Salty defender and a really good 2 way player. All time steals #7. Got 17-18 a game along side MJ and could rebound. Once Phil took over they were nasty. Then you got Batman and Robin

I think Hammer and Scottie need to check themselves in to the same self help spot