Seattle Kraken NHL Expansion Draft

Think about it, the Western Conference is so fucking weak that Montreal, a team that didn't even belong in the playoffs is going to represent the weak ass conference in the Stanley Cup Finals :laugh3:
I laugh that you laugh, only my laugh is at you. You talk shit on Montreal, but they beat 3 teams in the playoffs while your team beat none.

I love when pathetic fools come online, say something simple yet irrelevant and also unverifiable, then proceed to literally believe that somehow gains them insight into something.

I used to skate, but haven't in years. You skate all the time around your little Boston shanty and believe that somehow means you unlocked some hidden and otherwise forbidden knowledge about a sport.

You are a fucking idiot and I pity you.
You've got anger management issues for sure. Strapping on some double runners when you were a teenager is nice, good for you.

FTR, I have never lived in Boston or Assachusetts for that matter and yes 30 years of playing, coaching and helping with the administration of one of the largest youth hockey organizations in the country while following the Bruins intently as well the NHL since Bobby Orr was a rookie gives me a fuckload of knowledge of the sport that some bandwagon fan in the desert just doesn't have after watching for 4 years.
I laugh that you laugh, only my laugh is at you. You talk shit on Montreal, but they beat 3 teams in the playoffs while your team beat none.
Montreal wouldn't have made the playoffs if they were in the eastern conference where they belong and Boston knocked the defending champion Capitals out in the first round :rolleyes2:

You've got anger management issues for sure.
Only with REALLY stupid people.
Strapping on some double runners when you were a teenager is nice, good for you.

FTR, I have never lived in Boston or Assachusetts for that matter and yes 30 years of playing, coaching and helping with the administration of one of the largest youth hockey organizations in the country while following the Bruins intently as well the NHL since Bobby Orr was a rookie gives me a fuckload of knowledge of the sport that some bandwagon fan in the desert just doesn't have after watching for 4 years.
Again, you apparently don't understand. This is the internet, anyone can say anything, hence it is unverifiable. I could say I used to play for 20 yrs in the OHL, been watching since Bobby Hulls rookie year, etc... none of that means anything. The problem for you is the stupid shit you say that outs you as a bullshitter. You say shit that makes zero sense, that only dumbasses would say, not "coaches" LMAO.

Do you even know what a bandwagon fan is? You continue to say things that make you sound retarded. Btw, I'm not in the desert.

You are at best a troll and at worse, know jack shit about hockey yet feel the need to come on and pretend to be shit you're not. Either way its sad.
Montreal wouldn't have made the playoffs if they were in the eastern conference where they belong and Boston knocked the defending champion Capitals out in the first round :rolleyes2:
They might not have, we'll never know because of how the divisions were set up, that and the fucking reality that they DID make the playoffs and they have beaten every team they have come across and are in the Stanley Cup Finals. No matter what happens in the Finals against whoever they end up playing, that fact isn't going anywhere. As much as you want to think they shouldn't be there, they ARE there and they earned it. So your opinion or belief is simply put.... just stupid.

Mea culpa on the Caps, forgot about them. Bostons post-season, hell, Boston in general is pretty forgettable. Defending champs? Idk if you are talking about the conference or the cup, but it doesn't matter as both are wrong. The Caps haven't won the conference since they won the Cup in 18. What happened to your "knowledge" that you were hyping up just a paragraph ago?

Only with REALLY stupid people.

Again, you apparently don't understand. This is the internet, anyone can say anything, hence it is unverifiable. I could say I used to play for 20 yrs in the OHL, been watching since Bobby Hulls rookie year, etc... none of that means anything. The problem for you is the stupid shit you say that outs you as a bullshitter. You say shit that makes zero sense, that only dumbasses would say, not "coaches" LMAO.

Do you even know what a bandwagon fan is? You continue to say things that make you sound retarded. Btw, I'm not in the desert.

You are at best a troll and at worse, know jack shit about hockey yet feel the need to come on and pretend to be shit you're not. Either way its sad.

They might not have, we'll never know because of how the divisions were set up, that and the fucking reality that they DID make the playoffs and they have beaten every team they have come across and are in the Stanley Cup Finals. No matter what happens in the Finals against whoever they end up playing, that fact isn't going anywhere. As much as you want to think they shouldn't be there, they ARE there and they earned it. So your opinion or belief is simply put.... just stupid.

Mea culpa on the Caps, forgot about them. Bostons post-season, hell, Boston in general is pretty forgettable. Defending champs? Idk if you are talking about the conference or the cup, but it doesn't matter as both are wrong. The Caps haven't won the conference since they won the Cup in 18. What happened to your "knowledge" that you were hyping up just a paragraph ago?
tl;dr

Did you stop watching hockey back in 2018? The Capitals haven't been the Stanley Cup champs for 2 years. The Blues won their first in 2019 and last year Tampa won whatever that weirdo tournament was.

Summarize - You're an idiot.

Read the expanded version for support.
Boston fans.

Did you stop watching hockey back in 2018? The Capitals haven't been the Stanley Cup champs for 2 years. The Blues won their first in 2019 and last year Tampa won whatever that weirdo tournament was.

Boston fans.
This was covered earlier Monsieur Bandwagon. Tanks anyways :thumb:

This was covered earlier Monsieur Bandwagon. Tanks anyways :thumb:
Bandwagon? LOL- I've been a Caps fan since I was old enough to scream "Flyers Suck!". Sharpen your teeth for next year, I guess, when the Kraken come to town and beat your shitty team.

Bandwagon? LOL- I've been a Caps fan since I was old enough to scream "Flyers Suck!". Sharpen your teeth for next year, I guess, when the Kraken come to town and beat your shitty team.
Cool story, expansion team fan.

Cool story, expansion team fan.
Cool joke in 1981, bro. I'll bet you have mad respect for Toronto fans compared to Tampa fans, with that logic. 🤪

NHL writers make their own mock draft....

Goalies
Tokarski
Subban
Kahkonen
Holtby

Forwards
Fischer - Arizona
Donskoi - Avs
Comeau - Stars
Shore - Oilers
Vatrano - Panthers
Wagner - Kings
Johansen - Preds
Bastian - Devils
Bailey - Isles
Blackwell - Rangers
Dadonov - Senators
Tanev - Pens
Gambrell - Sharks
Gourde - Lightning
Kerfoot - Leafs
Appleton Jets

Defenesemen
Fleury - Ducks
Clifton - Bruins
Giordano - Flames
Bean - Hurricanes
Carlsson - Jackets
Cholowski - Wings
Kulak - Habs
Braun - Flyers
Dunn - Blues
Dillon - Caps

I mean it's not bad. There are some picks that look like clear trades.

NHL writers make their own mock draft....

Goalies
Tokarski
Subban
Kahkonen
Holtby

Forwards
Fischer - Arizona
Donskoi - Avs
Comeau - Stars
Shore - Oilers
Vatrano - Panthers
Wagner - Kings
Johansen - Preds
Bastian - Devils
Bailey - Isles
Blackwell - Rangers
Dadonov - Senators
Tanev - Pens
Gambrell - Sharks
Gourde - Lightning
Kerfoot - Leafs
Appleton Jets

Defenesemen
Fleury - Ducks
Clifton - Bruins
Giordano - Flames
Bean - Hurricanes
Carlsson - Jackets
Cholowski - Wings
Kulak - Habs
Braun - Flyers
Dunn - Blues
Dillon - Caps

I mean it's not bad. There are some picks that look like clear trades.
Part of what Francis has to do is secure tradable players so that he can acquire enough prospects and picks to build a farm system.

Fatfuck Pierre Lebrun says they will draft Chris Drieger. Who is a fucking UFA.

If Seattle takes a player they can have for free, well...it will be awesome.

Fatfuck Pierre Lebrun says they will draft Chris Drieger. Who is a fucking UFA.

If Seattle takes a player they can have for free, well...it will be awesome.

They probably figure that they want him for the price that he is willing to agree to today and they aren't willing to take the chance that his price/value will remain the same if they wait until the 28th and let other teams get involved.

They probably figure that they want him for the price that he is willing to agree to today and they aren't willing to take the chance that his price/value will remain the same if they wait until the 28th and let other teams get involved.
I guess the shoe fits after hiring Hakstol. I hope they fail anyway because fuck the PNW, just amazed they would go all in on a goalie with a half a season’s careers worth of games.

I guess the shoe fits after hiring Hakstol. I hope they fail anyway because fuck the PNW, just amazed they would go all in on a goalie with a half a season’s careers worth of games.
^This, 100%.

Part of what Francis has to do is secure tradable players so that he can acquire enough prospects and picks to build a farm system.
Saw Montreal got barred from trading for Price back if they take him cause salary cap circumvention (no seriously they can about this now)