SEC Basketball

Alabamas NET is 12 and is being saved by Indiana State. They are a solid MidMajor tho and can shoot the fucking ball. They got 2 Guards who will be on Pwer conferences next year

A&M scheduled a hard non-con and holding their own. Didn't look good last game, but 2-2 in Q1 when only Marquette and Purdue ahead of them even have 4 Q1's (with Marquette also 2-2 and Purdue 3-1). A&M is undefeated in Q2/3/4.

KenPom Ratings on 12/10:

1. Tennessee (9th nationally)
2. Auburn (11th nationally)
3. Alabama (12th nationally)
4. Texas A&M (21st nationally)
5. Kentucky (22nd nationally)
6. Mississippi State (26th nationally)
7. Florida (30th nationally)
8. Arkansas (48th nationally)
9. South Carolina (54th nationally)
10. Missouri (79th nationally)
11. Georgia (82nd nationally)
12. Ole Miss (96th nationally)
13. LSU (106th nationally)
14. Vanderbilt (210th nationally)

Future Additions:
Oklahoma (18th nationally)
Texas (36th nationally)

Dont get me wrong hes not bad, but for a near conscenus 2nd team AA, Wade Taylor has to be one of the more overrated players in the sport

I didnt watch him a lot last year either basically just heard the hype. This dude has never even shot 40% from the floor? And cant shoot 3s?

Guy wouldnt even start for a lot of good teams. Much less second team AA.

KenPom Ratings on 12/31:

1. Alabama (5th nationally)
2. Tennessee (7th nationally)
3. Auburn (8th nationally)
4. Kentucky (18th nationally)
5. Texas A&M (22nd nationally)
6. Mississippi State (31st nationally)
7. Florida (33rd nationally)
8. South Carolina (59th nationally)
9. Arkansas (61st nationally)
10. Ole Miss (83rd nationally)
11. Georgia (85th nationally)
12. Missouri (90th nationally)
13. LSU (102nd nationally)
14. Vanderbilt (209th nationally)

Future Additions:
1. Oklahoma (27th nationally)
2. Texas (32nd nationally)

A&M scheduled a hard non-con and holding their own. Didn't look good last game, but 2-2 in Q1 when only Marquette and Purdue ahead of them even have 4 Q1's (with Marquette also 2-2 and Purdue 3-1). A&M is undefeated in Q2/3/4.
Not no more. Definitely didn't see that LSU loss coming.

Oh hello!

Man Florida had what I would call a good loss at home against Kentucky and should have won but then last night they turned around and Ole Miss beat them by 18.

Florida might be one of those teams that can only play in their house.

I'm going to see UK vs the Aggies tomorrow. Reed will be rocking but I think the Cats have too much

Man Florida had what I would call a good loss at home against Kentucky and should have won but then last night they turned around and Ole Miss beat them by 18.

Florida might be one of those teams that can only play in their house.
Guess we figured it out against Kentucky the second time. Screenshot_20240202_104347_Google.jpg

Fake but funny:

1708015628962.png

Wade Taylor being considered a good basketball player and top point guard

Is probably the most insane thing I have seen in all my watching of college basketball

Wade Taylor being considered a good basketball player and top point guard

Is probably the most insane thing I have seen in all my watching of college basketball
Tell us more.

I just looked at the standing and who has what left and Tennesse closes the year out with:

Auburn
Alabama
Kentucky
South Carolina

They legit could go 0-4 but they get Auburn at home Wed so they should be favored.

I just looked at the standing and who has what left and Tennesse closes the year out with:

Auburn
Alabama
Kentucky
South Carolina

They legit could go 0-4 but they get Auburn at home Wed so they should be favored.
Couldn't happen to a finer group.

In all honesty, I'd predict they go 2-2 in that span.

Auburn
Alabama
Kentucky
South Carolina

The Vols must have really pissed off the SEC schedule makers.