GAME SEC CCG: #1 UGA vs #8 Alabama - Atlanta - 4 PM EST on CBS

We’re out. Bama is in one way or another.
I don’t think Alabama is going to jump Texas. I still think Georgia is the best team. If Michigan loses, Michigan is out. Just happy we don’t have to play an angry Georgia.

Blow me douchebag. Learn ball … you call the TO on 4th. You said you don’t. Back to the kiddies table and let the adults talk football.
Jesus, you are this stupid

Alabama Football Roll Tide GIF by The University of Alabama

Blow me douchebag. Learn ball … you call the TO on 4th. You said you don’t. Back to the kiddies table and let the adults talk football.
Take a moment, Timmy. If you have an incomplete pass, do you need to waste a timeout?

Ness about to cry about having to cover the B1G

Remember when David Pollack said Kirby was better than Saban?? GTFOH.

He won 1 game against Daddy when both of the recievers UGA couldn’t cover blew out their knees
Better team win. Congrats Bama fans. Hell of a run, we’ll be back next year. Can’t bitch too much. Only pussies use injuries and refs as excuses
DBAP

Bye Gary Danielson,

May we never meet again!

I’m hammered and the shrooms are starting to kick in. Gonna take a trip and not leave th e farm

But I’m still happy with this season. 12-2 worst case scenario. Unlike bandwagon pussies I remember a time when 12 wins was the best we could hope for in a season.

Fare the well, Brock. Still the best Dawg ever IMo

And fuck CBS. Glad that’s the last time we have to watch that broadcast. It’s like being on Sunday Night baseball. Punishtyou for being good and playing in big games

I hear ya brother, but if you leave out an undefeated FSU then this sport becomes more illegitimate than pro wrestling
I get it, but 4 best is the mission and they are allowed to consider injuries. They don’t want another TCU. Tough decision either way.

I hear ya brother, but if you leave out an undefeated FSU then this sport becomes more illegitimate than pro wrestling
It’s already getting there. Mega conferences are gonna suck. I’m just glad I got to see UGA win a couple before the sport goes completely in the shitter