GAME SEC CCG: #1 UGA vs #8 Alabama - Atlanta - 4 PM EST on CBS

It was 4th down dunce. If you have an incomplete pass you lose the fucking game. So you call the TO score the TD then you have to stop them. We didn’t stop them.
Again, as I stated and you already responded to… I was talking about the previous downs So now you’ve taken to lying

He’s done all he can do at this point. Feel bad for Mcconal er. Dude has enough talent for a 4th we in the NFL, but he’s in his early 20’s and has back problems and arthritis in his knees, probably kills and pro prospects
Another kid that's talented as hell, I admit I didn't think much of him at first but he can play in the NFL. He should get at least a couple years in and then he'll probably make a hell of a coach

Again, as I stated and you already responded to… I was talking about the previous downs So now you’ve taken to lying
You complained about them taking a TO. That was 4th down. I showed your post above. Now move along. FFS.

You complained about them taking a TO. That was 4th down. I showed your post above. Now move along. FFS.
Wow. You really don’t understand. You really are THAT dumb.
If you throw and miss instead of run and miss, what happens?

It’ll come to you.

Another kid that's talented as hell, I admit I didn't think much of him at first but he can play in the NFL. He should get at least a couple years in and then he'll probably make a hell of a coach
Probably should have declared last year TBH.

LOL @ anyone salty after a 41-1 run. You can’t win em all. Team didn’t embarrass themselves. Got beat by a great team. Shit happens. Tip your cap and get em next year

LOL @ anyone salty after a 41-1 run. You can’t win em all. Team didn’t embarrass themselves. Got beat by a great team. Shit happens. Tip your cap and get em next year

Epic run. Most any other season we'd both be celebrating a playoff berth, but especially next season.

Epic run. Most any other season we'd both be celebrating a playoff berth, but especially next season.
I think us, y’all and Texas are the 3 best teams, but results matter and there’s a chance neither of us win.

12 teams takes pressure off, but I kinda hate that it kinda devalues our CCG matchups. Don’t get me wrong, if we were still in a 40 something year natty drought Id probably be a little bitter, but there’s no shame in losing to a great team by 3 when especially that play the cleaner game. I tip my cap. See y’all next year. Probably more than once