SEC fans, I have a solution to our Alabama problem

Nobody mentioned the obvious: A minimum academic standard for school participation.

Your offense scored 10 points after halftime and that included 2 OT periods and you lost and Baker Mayfield cried like the bitch he is
So games are only one half now? Good to know. That should have helped you then the following week when you lost to Alabama.

I mean these days all you would have to do is get someone to impersonate Sabans voice and get them to say racist things in a recorded conversation. I’ve thought about doing it to Fat Bruce Pearl
You know, I think I'd have to say I dislike Bruce Pearl more than I do Urban Meyer. He's a fat, slimy, obnoxious piece of shit.

So games are only one half now? Good to know. That should have helped you then the following week when you lost to Alabama.
Second half is the most important half. That’s why I don’t brag about leading Bama at half.

You know, I think I'd have to say I dislike Bruce Pearl more than I do Urban Meyer. He's a fat, slimy, obnoxious piece of shit.
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Let’s keep civil.

I agree, it sure doesn't look like he would leave Clemson, but ya never know what will happen when momma comes calling.
well, most people don't get fired by mama like Dabo did in 2000

Clemson (and Tommy Bowden) gave Swinney a lifeline two years later to resume his coaching career and Dabo hasn't looked back since

well, most people don't get fired by mama like Dabo did in 2000

Clemson (and Tommy Bowden) gave Swinney a lifeline two years later to resume his coaching career and Dabo hasn't looked back since

Yeah. I also think the longer Saban is at Bama and the longer Dabo is at Clemson, the more likely he just stays there.

Yeah. I also think the longer Saban is at Bama and the longer Dabo is at Clemson, the more likely he just stays there.
TBH, even IF Dabo wanted to coach at Bama, you never want to immediately follow a legend.

Does half the Alabama football team still have a 3.9 in Poultry Sciences even though the only thing they know about chicken is KFC?
Yeah, but I meant the entire university should have to qualify somehow. Bama is an insult to the SEC in this way.

i don't believe you remake GIF

OU went 2-0 vs Tennessee in their series. Beat Auburn and Alabama in the Sugar Bowl but yeah Im sure all meaningless games.

Tennessee hasn't been a contender since the early 2000s. I would say the 2015 overtime win in Knoxville was perhaps a decent win.

Because they get to rest much of the season in the cupcake West?

I would say the West is slightly better than the East.

Alabama > Georgia
Texas A&M > Florida
Auburn > Kentucky
The rest of the teams are about even. U would say Tennessee is #4 in the West based off beating Missouri and South Carolina. Not sure who is #4 in the West. Perhaps Arkansas?

OU went 2-0 vs Tennessee in their series. Beat Auburn and Alabama in the Sugar Bowl but yeah Im sure all meaningless games.

It was meaningless, we were on the verge of the SEC Championship game and a Natty before the kick six. No one gave a shit about our toilet bowl against Oklahoma. I only watched because it was AJ's last game.