SEC Sideline Macots,,,,4 Dogs and 10 Cartoon Characters,,,,WTF is that exactly

And Ole Miss seems to have some kind of identity problem.
Landsharks, Black Bears, Rebels, Col. Reb, Running Rebels ???

1718189774485.png

Soon to be...........................

1718189858163.png

land shark GIF by Saturday Night Live

Said it before and I'll say it again, if you go to a college football game and pay any attention to the mascot you are a child. If you go to a college football game and pay attention to what the dudes on the sideline are wearing, you're kweer.

Got a lot of y'all trying out for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy in here.
1718195011789.png
Is that you in the carhartt jacket up front?

And Ole Miss seems to have some kind of identity problem.
Landsharks, Black Bears, Rebels, Col. Reb, Running Rebels ???

View attachment 120918

Soon to be...........................

View attachment 120921

land shark GIF by Saturday Night Live
Is that left shark, or right shark? I can never tell, they all look the same to me.

Bitch please. We have a live Tiger that lives on campus in it's very own multimillion dollar habitat.

In 2005, a new $3 million habitat was created for Mike by Torre Design Consortium, LTD. The habitat (situated between Tiger Stadium and the Pete Maravich Assembly Center) features state-of-the-art technologies and includes among its amenities lush plantings, a waterfall, a flowing stream that empties into a wading pond, and rocky plateaus.

The habitat has, as a backdrop, an Italianate tower – a campanile – that creates a visual link to the Italianate architectural vernacular of LSU's campus. The new habitat ranks among the largest and finest tiger preserves in the United States and expanded Mike's home to 15,000 square feet.

It also features research, conservation, and husbandry programs, as well as educational, interpretive, and recreational activities. Mike attracts more than 100,000 visitors each year to the habitat and can be viewed via the live Tigercam at www.MiketheTiger.com.

Bitch please. We have a live Tiger that lives on campus in it's very own multimillion dollar habitat.

In 2005, a new $3 million habitat was created for Mike by Torre Design Consortium, LTD. The habitat (situated between Tiger Stadium and the Pete Maravich Assembly Center) features state-of-the-art technologies and includes among its amenities lush plantings, a waterfall, a flowing stream that empties into a wading pond, and rocky plateaus.

The habitat has, as a backdrop, an Italianate tower – a campanile – that creates a visual link to the Italianate architectural vernacular of LSU's campus. The new habitat ranks among the largest and finest tiger preserves in the United States and expanded Mike's home to 15,000 square feet.

It also features research, conservation, and husbandry programs, as well as educational, interpretive, and recreational activities. Mike attracts more than 100,000 visitors each year to the habitat and can be viewed via the live Tigercam at www.MiketheTiger.com.
1718242278830.png
It was designed by this guy

Haha The fags from Texas had to show their sexual preferences!

A thread about mascots and these homos get all excited fumbling over themselves in a rush to post their own homoerotic fantasies.

Said it before and I'll say it again, if you go to a college football game and pay any attention to the mascot you are a child. If you go to a college football game and pay attention to what the dudes on the sideline are wearing, you're kweer.

Got a lot of y'all trying out for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy in here.
Get I Get An Amen Rupauls Drag Race GIF

When I was constructing this thread in my head, I thought I would look at my new Conference members mascots more closely. And there were some things I had never really noticed before.

Dogs kept coming up as live mascots. And as these dogs were all very familiar to me I felt kinda dumb not seeing the whole picture before now.

So as I dug further, I thought about Mike the Tiger, and thought to myself.....''self''.....Didn't I used to see him in a cage on the sidelings during games???? , so I investigated, and found that he is in that magnificant facility, and looked like he wasn't on the sidelines.

And then I remembered the Florida Gator, and wondered if he was still on the sidelines. Doesn't look like it.

Long story short, I debated as to whether I should insert the word 'sideline' into the title, thinking it would be an Auburn fan who points out that stupid eagle thing. And last I checked, they were the Auburn Tigers, so there's that.

I think Mike the Tiger is one the best mascots in CFB.

My favorites in all of CFB would be, in this order.

Ralphie at Colorado
Mike the Tiger at LSU
Sooner Schooner at Oklahoma
Osceola and Renegade with that flaming spear at FSU
The Masked Rider at Texas Tech

Cows and Dogs are way down the list.

Ralphie at Colorado
Mike the Tiger at LSU

I like that too. Way back in the day, when Tech first put in astroturf, that high strung quarter horse didn't handle the "slow down and turn" after the entry worth a damn. Maybe I should say the idiot rider didn't. They've really had to gear down how fast they let 'em go ever since.

Ralphie at Colorado
Mike the Tiger at LSU

lol we talking actual mascots and this guy thinks a retarded winnebago is high on the list

200.gif

even your horses hate being associated with y'all

Ralphie at Colorado
Mike the Tiger at LSU

solid list,
course, i'd change the order a bit...

Back