Shannon Sharpe Criticizes Brett Favre

They are both horrible, but Shannon Sharpe is still a top 5 TE of all time.
Deion is a top 5 CB of all time, doesn't mean he isn't an asshole.

Sharpe, 52, added: “It isn’t about politics. It’s about right and wrong. And this is what I’m starting to see. He didn’t criticize J.J. Watt when he raised that money for Hurricane Harvey. He didn’t say a damn thing. But see, what we’re starting to see, America, is that if it doesn’t impact white America, white America don’t give a damn about it. … ‘Politics, politics, politics,’ man, stop. Brett Favre, you know you’re full of it. If I’d see him, I’d tell him he’s full of it.”

The big difference, Shannon, is that J.J. wasn't out raising money for the community on company time; he did it on personal time. If players were holding "injustice" rallies on personal time instead of on the field, NFL ratings wouldn't be tanking like they are.

and no one would be talking about it and Derek Chauvin would be home right now.

Deion is a top 5 CB of all time, doesn't mean he isn't an asshole.

My post was in reference to post #2.

I also struggle to put Deion in my top 5 CBs. My CBs would need to be able to tackle.

My post was in reference to post #2.

I also struggle to put Deion in my top 5 CBs. My CBs would need to be able to tackle.
I get it. And Deion can kiss me where the sun doesn't shine.

Top 5 lists are subjective. I have Sharpe just out of the top 5 for me, but he could slide into #5 and I wouldn't really care.

Gonzalez, Gates, Gronk, Witten, Winslow in some order would be my top 5. Sharpe or Clark could be 6.

I get it. And Deion can kiss me where the sun doesn't shine.

Top 5 lists are subjective. I have Sharpe just out of the top 5 for me, but he could slide into #5 and I wouldn't really care.

Gonzalez, Gates, Gronk, Witten, Winslow in some order would be my top 5. Sharpe or Clark could be 6.

Reasonable. I'd put Sharpe over Witten and Winslow.

Reasonable. I'd put Sharpe over Witten and Winslow.
Confused Girl What GIF by Identity

Yes. Witten was great at finding a soft spot in coverage. Sharpe stretched the field. The dude that makes the field bigger gets my vote.
I think you are skewed by the last few years of geriatric Jason. He was more than a stick mover most of his career. Their receptions/game and yards/game are about identical. the last 4 years of his career he was more reliable for a couple of false starts per game than he was anything else. And he could block, not just run routes so he gets a nod over Shannon.

I think you are skewed by the last few years of geriatric Jason. He was more than a stick mover most of his career. Their receptions/game and yards/game are about identical. the last 4 years of his career he was more reliable for a couple of false starts per game than he was anything else. And he could block, not just run routes so he gets a nod over Shannon.

Fair enough. To me Sharpe was always more of a game-changer. Witten was great, but more of a move-the-sticks type guy ... which is what made him great. Sharpe could block, I think you're forgetting how well he could block.

Fair enough. To me Sharpe was always more of a game-changer. Witten was great, but more of a move-the-sticks type guy ... which is what made him great. Sharpe could block, I think you're forgetting how well he could block.
I didn't watch all of his games like I did Jason. I always preferred Sterling over Shannon, thought he was the better player. Didn't really pay attention to Shannon until his Baltimore days.

I didn't watch all of his games like I did Jason. I always preferred Sterling over Shannon, thought he was the better player. Didn't really pay attention to Shannon until his Baltimore days.

If it weren't for Sterling's neck injury, he'd be considered an all-time great. He gave Rice a run for about 5 years as the best WR in the league.

uh, being a Farrakhan supporter is about 1,000x worse than being a Trump supporter.

easily one of the worst takes that I have read on this board.

you should probably start posting in the PF again, since you obviously don't have the mental strength to keep your political opinions off of the other boards.

They are both horrible, but Shannon Sharpe is still a top 5 TE of all time.
OJ Simpson's still a top 5 RB of all time. Not every great player is cut out for life after football.

OJ Simpson's still a top 5 RB of all time. Not every great player is cut out for life after football.

OJ wouldn't make my top 5. Top 7, maybe.