Shannon Sharpe Criticizes Brett Favre

Well... damn.

82rY.gif

Oh, shit. That made me actually laugh out loud.

Maybe he was top 5 when he played.....but not now.
Some "legends" are remembered more fondly than perhaps they should be. Take guys like Gayle Sayers and Bo Jackson out because they didn't really play long enough, and it becomes a "what could've been" situation more than a "XX greatest guy ever". You're left with:

Jim Brown
Walter Payton
Barry Sanders
Emmitt Smith
Marshall Faulk
OJ Simpson
LaDainian Tomlinson
Terrell Davis
Marcus Allen

OJ's in the conversation at the very least. Unless you pump up someone artificially like Curtis Martin, John Riggins, Eric Dickerson, Thurman Thomas, Frank Gore or Tony Dorsett into the Top-5, you're not going to bump OJ out.

Some "legends" are remembered more fondly than perhaps they should be. Take guys like Gayle Sayers and Bo Jackson out because they didn't really play long enough, and it becomes a "what could've been" situation more than a "XX greatest guy ever". You're left with:

Jim Brown
Walter Payton
Barry Sanders
Emmitt Smith
Marshall Faulk
OJ Simpson
LaDainian Tomlinson
Terrell Davis
Marcus Allen

OJ's in the conversation at the very least. Unless you pump up someone artificially like Curtis Martin, John Riggins, Eric Dickerson, Thurman Thomas, Frank Gore or Tony Dorsett into the Top-5, you're not going to bump OJ out.
Tony Dorsett was greatness, but not top 5. I don't think I'd put him top 10, and that hurts me.

Jim Brown
Walter Payton
Barry Sanders
Emmitt Smith
Marshall Faulk
OJ Simpson
LaDainian Tomlinson
Terrell Davis
Marcus Allen

Adrian Peterson should be in that list. Peterson > Terrell Davis. I've got Dickerson > TD too.

You're dumb.
Do us all a favor, don't talk about football. You're a fucking drooling water head and your opinions are worth less than shit.

Adrian Peterson should be in that list. Peterson > Terrell Davis. I've got Dickerson > TD too.
Missed TD being on that list. he doesn't belong in any way.